Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Let me give you guys a real heads up...

A certain chain store in Philly does guaranteed tickets the Sunday before a release...The retail chain isn't difficult to figure out if you read this thread...

I can tell you all right now, with a pretty good degree of certainty...We're looking at 3Lab5 numbers with Holiday XI hype.

You have all been warned.

JB on it's ultimate troll for these...Oh, your baby can gave these...so can your nephew and your grandson...But you? No way.

I feel like Philly and south LA shoulda got extra, just on the strength...Well, I can dream, right?

Just remember when soooo many of you swing and a miss that it's nobody's fault but your OWN! Don't blame resellers, hypebeast, or employees. You set the bullseye on your own pair! All the useless "limited" post the "these will flip nicely" post and "the hype is real" post want to thank you for doing Nike's marketing job for them. Good luck to all! This is going to be INCREDIBLY entertaining!

Last edited:
The thirst for these is strong out in the Bay Area..

Gonna be a struggle to cop out here...

i dont see these on footlocker unlocked launch locator but they have the cpe vii bel vii, anybody kno whats going with that?

i dont see these on footlocker unlocked launch locator but they have the cpe vii bel vii, anybody kno whats going with that?

Because it hasnt been updated yet probably. Its on the release calendar, just give it a few hours they usually take a while on Monday to update the launch locator

PASS. I'd rather spend my time enjoying the things I already have. Plus my C-notes should be coming in that day.

Just remember when soooo many of you swing and a miss that it's nobody's fault but your OWN! Don't blame resellers, hypebeast, or employees. You set the bullseye on your own pair! All the useless "limited" post the "these will flip nicely" post and "the hype is real" post want to thank you for doing Nike's marketing job for them. Good luck to all! This is going to be INCREDIBLY entertaining!
Everybody come friday night. 

Last edited:
just got back from HoH in San Diego and dude says pairs ARE limited and it's Reserve your pair on Thursday, which means camping.

my mom and pop just called me and said to come get a refund...Nike pulled their retro account for being "too small" of a store. I need to get back on my networking..20 years strong with this lady and now she's closing up shop.

my mom and pop just called me and said to come get a refund...Nike pulled their retro account for being "too small" of a store. I need to get back on my networking..20 years strong with this lady and now she's closing up shop.
Sorry to hear about that fam. Nike is ruthless cutting their connections to some of these mom and pop/boutiques

Last edited:
Looks like you were doing to good of a job keeping her shop a secret. Does she do phone orders or have a website. Perhaps we can clean out her inventory.

Back
Top Bottom