Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Footaction will have these online. With all these questions. I suggest people just go to whatever store your asking about twitter. They have all the answers. Not that hard folks
Yeah...only problem is some people that work at these stores don't know what they are talking about and some flat out lie. I had champs tell me no store in the entire mall was getting fear 5s. 5 minutes later I was filling out my info for the raffle at HoH.

I havent bought Jordans in so long I feel like I will be buying my first pair all over again. I WANT THESE!

Im in ATL. Any advice/recommendations on how I can make sure I have these on my feet this weekend? 

And im assuming FA is FootAction but FTL, TLO, HOH have me a bit confused....

Last edited:
I havent bought Jordans in so long I feel like I will be buying my first pair all over again. I WANT THESE!

Im in ATL. Any advice/recommendations on how I can make sure I have these on my feet this weekend? 

No offense but you'll more than miss out since this is like your first pair a Js in awhile. It's damn near impossible, almost an art form to collect limited Js. TLO = twitter link only FTL= footlocker hoh is house of hoops. Best bet is to put ur name in a few raffles or try nike RSVP which I'm guessing u know nothing about. http://help-us.nikeinc.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22897/~/nike-store-launches-–-rsvp

Otherwise plan on camping at a local shop overnight or more. Or paying resale which is about $350+ right now, will probably be 400+ on release day then drop back 2 the 300s a week or 2 later.

Last edited:

If your trying to make plans now to get these for retail you are likely too late.  FTL = Footlocker and HOH = House of Hoops which are the same company, TLO means twitter link only referring to a link nike.com will tweet out. Basically you may try your local Footaction or House of hoops for a raffle thats likely rigged or try to RSVP at your niketown at Lenox.  If your not used to purchasing shoes online now is not the time to learn....get ready to pay re-sale or for ebay hunting. Your only purchase options online are nike, footaction and footlocker which are basically ruled by the world of BOTS....

Last edited:
On Instagram people are starting to say that these are not going to be a GR ...is that True???

Last edited:
What is the difference between QS and limited?
Quickstrike refers to the amount of time retailers officially know about a product and when they release (i.e. The Swamp Thing Lebron X Lows would be a quickstrike, since HOH got their information this past weekend about them).

Limited is in reference to the actual quantity and availability.

At least, I think...

Preciate it fellas! I figured my chances were low but ima try anyway. I got a connect that might help me but I would have to drive to Memphis  -__-

I guess ill try my luck with the raffles and online. See how it goes...

On Instagram people are starting to say that these are not going to be a GR ...is that True???

Far from GR, these are a QS.. Limited quantities and select retailers. (HOH, Footaction, some mom & pops shops)

Quickstrike refers to the amount of time retailers officially know about a product and when they release (i.e. The Swamp Thing Lebron X Lows would be a quickstrike, since HOH got their information this past weekend about them).

Limited is in reference to the actual quantity and availability.

At least, I think...

This is correct and one of the very few, rare times that someone gets this right on NT. Quickstrike and limited are not interchangeable terms. There are not requirements related to each other for one to be the other.

Quick Strike isn't even a term that applies to anything about availability to the end customer (us). The availability is inferred because they are almost always limited. Retailers buy and sign contracts for these shoes about a year in advance of their release. Sometimes Nike, or whatever company, will come up with an idea after that timeframe and want to release it sooner than a year out. A quick strike is more a term for the type of the sale between Nike and the retailer. They are often times more limited because Nike has less time to make the shoes and distribute them, so they plan production accordingly. They are also more limited to the number of retailers than anything. Part of that is because Nike knows they will only make so many in the shorter time frame, so they only sign contracts with the few companies they need to move the number of pairs they'll have, and the company distributes them to their stores where they want to. Releases are a QS simply because they weren't in the 2013 look book (for example) and contracts were signed less than 12 months out from release date. I don't think 12 months is a hard date or anything, it just usually falls under that amount of time.

Last edited:
Far from GR, these are a QS.. Limited quantities and select retailers. (HOH, Footaction, some mom & pops shops)
Limited, Not a QS these have been on the release calender for awhile. 

I do agree with Limited quantities and select retailers.

Far from GR, these are a QS.. Limited quantities and select retailers. (HOH, Footaction, some mom

Limited, Not a QS these have been on the release calender for awhile. 
I do agree with Limited quantities and select retailers.

I have understood hyper strike to be a limited release that is not known about until release.

I'm surprised my local finish line isn't getting them. They are the highest volume FL in the country, they usually get every Jordan.

nike is focking up on this release it's obvious there will be no where near enough of these to go around.

I'm not sure why they are making every good AJ5 impossible to attain.

I don't even wan't to go back on ebay and search for these, felt really nauseous after I did....  

573.gif

Being on the West Coast, had to get my coffee, sugar and creamer from the market today.  Ready for battle come 5AM Saturday.  Most likely will fail, but it'll be fun. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom