Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Good luck to all and be safe. People my way are going harder for these than the Black/red XIs. This is nothing but a preview of the madness in late December for JB.
Not sure if you are overly serious, unless black/cement 88 III's are dropping late december.

Last edited:
Campout at my local mall started at 10 am looks like online it is for me. First raffle I actually lost at Premier too 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Good luck to all and be safe. People my way are going harder for these than the Black/red XIs. This is nothing but a preview of the madness in late December for JB.

Somebody is doing their homework. I said in other threads that unless JB hold back and change some dates til 2014, my inside scoop told me holiday 2013 will be breaking banks. If you think that db v came out of nowhere, get prepared. I said save your money. They letting a few gems out the vault and releasing some new colors. I don't want to say too much cuz things do change, but get ready.......11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!

Damn, I was siting on the sofa complaining 2 my 14 yr old how shady these footlocker/foot action raffles are. And my phone rang footaction at Mesquite, TX telling me I won.

That's what it is
congrats ill be there to pick up my pairs...

I tried the Twitter RSVP yesterday for Lenox. FAIL.

Put my name on the list at Footaction all the way in Duluth. NO TICKET = FAIL. 

(Plus i found out after I left that they was only getting about 12 pair)

BUT one of my tickets did come through so I will be picking mine up tomorrow. 

Even though they had me feeling like I wouldn't get em, I appreciate the help of the guys that put me on game earlier this week about this process cuz my ignorant *** would have showed up to the store saturday like I was jus gone be able to walk in and pick these off the shelf.

Champs, Footlocker, JimmyJazz, Footaction, and what other websites are gettin' these??? :nerd:

I didn't think champs was getting these? Anyone got a link?

Champs, Footaction, and Footlocker are all one. All same inventory for online release.

Never even knew this...

Repped.

Back
Top Bottom