Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

the people beasting over these only seen the re runs
roll.gif

GS is a very different animal than PS and TD. Those I can usually get whenever I wake up.

Seen GS pairs already anywhere from $4-600 with peeps bidding on them too...

FA got insane today for them since they only got in the GS sizes... Someone straight slapped the ticket box out of the managers hand once they had raffled off the 2 pairs of one size and another cat threatened to beat the hell out of an employee...

Last edited:
Gl
Glad to hear someone won a raffle there, I never get squat. I'm diggin the gloves too, look like they'd be a comfy fit.
the gloves are pretty comfortable. I was gonna pick some up but they only had 1 size 12 and 13 and the first 2 dudes in line at FA took them.

Last edited:
the people beasting over these only seen the re runs :rofl:

Season 1 premiered in 1990.

Figure the target audience would've been 15-18, that means to have watched the first season when it aired, you'd now be damn near 40.

That's a little old to be calling names on the internet, isn't it?

I scored a pair online this morning. And I got my winning raffle pair from Footaction. In all honestly, not feeling these in person. IDK, the shoe doesn't wow me in person. My stepson love his pair, but I think it's the hype with him. He's 14.

I think I'm going to be more personally pumped for the Laney 5s.

I seriously think Jordan created a true hype trick on these. Cuz they're not impressive to me in person.

They're great for my daughter cuz of the colors. If u failed on these, I don't think u really missed out like U think u did.

Figure the target audience would've been 15-18, that means to have watched the first season when it aired, you'd now be damn near 40.

To his credit I didn't see him call anyone a name....

Man I miss those days... Monday nights on NBC, and acting out our favorite parts of the episode at school the next day... Haha

Hopefully, the other Vs are GRs. They've been laying it thick with the limited releases (Black Grape, Fear, DB5, 3-Lab and these).

Was happy to get one pair but was really hoping to greedily grab 2, but NDC is the same bot story and FA/FTL war ridiculous. Your time shouldn't go from 3 minutes to 5 hours to check out. My second pair got pulled from my cart on FTL. And I couldn't get through on FA. For whatever reason, I never have luck on that site.

^lmao! crazy idiots. that comment was for the post about the people threatening the employee and slapping the raffle box out their hand lol

Last edited:
Well it implies it. But is the term "hypebeast" really a insult? I mean Ic an think of far worse words. :lol:

You may not be bothered by it, but for someone that doesn't know me or anything about me to insult my loyalty/devotion/knowledge (for lack of better words) of the shoe game?

Yeah, I take offense.

Back
Top Bottom