Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

You must be special because I clearly stated I would cop these to resell and use the bank to pay for steel. You do understand that in the process of reselling I would get the money back I would have paid for these plus extra to pay for steels. It's not calculus bro just a simple equation.
steels for retail are the same as bel airs though (unless nike raised the price again), so why would you need extra to buy them. also you never stated "use the bank" to pay for steels
indifferent.gif

if you need to resell shoes to buy more, you have bigger problems in life.

Last edited:

Problem is when they brag about how many pairs they buy and on top of it, they purchase 3-5 pairs to help pay for their rent...

1 pair is fine..More than 1, and its greed & unfair to the rest...
Exactly....It gets me so heated when they do that.  It seems like thats all the releases are nowadays, is a chance to make money.... and what like 50 75 100 at most.... Its like I will give you 50  or 75 to go away so I can have my shoes. I wear every single air I get and if I do get 2 by chance I put it on ice for a yr or 2 then break them out when no1 has them fresh. Its just rediculous anymore tryin to get a shoe especially if a website says hey these are limited even if they arent. I almost wish they would bump every price to 225 or 250 like the foams so then people might just take a sec and be like f that im not payin all that for a shoe and hopefully a couple releases of that will screw the resellers.

steels for retail are the same as bel airs though (unless nike raised the price again), so why would you need extra to buy them. also you never stated "use the bank" to pay for steels :stoneface:

if you need to resell shoes to buy more, you have bigger problems in life.

I think you are missing the point. Hes getting a free pair of steel x by buying this putrid colorway and reselling it

I really dont have a problem with someone who buys a pair or two then sells um. Its their property to sell. Its when dudes get fsr's that it becomes silly

Foot action around my way had their pairs today..

My FA had confirmed in the morning that they weren't getting any shipment if the men's sizes today. They ended up getting a surprise from UPS early afternoon, and the kicks actually sat there for like 2 hrs before anyone even knew. By the time I called they were selling the last pair. The mgr let me know what happened... Sucks!!

I really dont have a problem with someone who buys a pair or two then sells um. Its their property to sell. Its when dudes get fsr's that it becomes silly

Yeah I guess so, but the problem is way too many people are copping shoes just to resell and the people that like the shoes and actually want to wear them can't get a pair.

most of them make at most only a $40-80 profit after they come down to reality some
shoes aren't worth anything.

bel airs going for double retail or up to 700 is just crazy. DB3's are cheaper on the resell market than that :lol:

It's sad seeing some of these resell prices. The spot I went to only had 9 pairs and only 3 of them went to legitimate "sneaker heads"

got stuck in that wait in line thing on NDC and after about 30 min i surprisingly got a pair... now im anxiously waiting for shipping conf.

I can breathe a sigh of relief now that I've seen my shipment confirmation. I thought Meg was going to come after me today.

Hi guys, I got a txt from a friend saying he saw on instagram, a kid has been shot and killed for a pair of Bel Air V's, I can't find anything on Google confirming this, does anyone know if this is true? I read about the riots in Tampa, but nothing about a shooting. :smh: :x

Hi guys, I got a txt from a friend saying he saw on instagram, a kid has been shot and killed for a pair of Bel Air V's, I can't find anything on Google confirming this, does anyone know if this is true? I read about the riots in Tampa, but nothing about a shooting. :smh: :x

Google it. Heard 2 were shot at a Villa store.

I can breathe a sigh of relief now that I've seen my shipment confirmation. I thought Meg was going to come after me today.

You do know Nike can submit a return to sender during transit right?

If you used a bot I wouldn't be confident until the package is delivered.

Hi guys, I got a txt from a friend saying he saw on instagram, a kid has been shot and killed for a pair of Bel Air V's, I can't find anything on Google confirming this, does anyone know if this is true? I read about the riots in Tampa, but nothing about a shooting.
mean.gif
sick.gif
Google it. Heard 2 were shot at a Villa store.
Heard this morning that some people were shot in Delaware as well. 

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9275761

Over some shoes man 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom