Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

How do yall resell sneakers? Like not the method, but dealing with the dumb questions, the constant barrage of haggling, and the "I could get them for cheaper anyway" comments lol

I've done haggling and dropping facts but not like how these dudes are whining. $300 for a size 11? where at homeboy?

How do yall resell sneakers? Like not the method, but dealing with the dumb questions, the constant barrage of haggling, and the "I could get them for cheaper anyway" comments lol

I've done haggling and dropping facts but not like how these dudes are whining. $300 for a size 11? where at homeboy?

make my for sale listing very simple & direct, state lowballers will be ignored & ignorance will also...that still doesnt deter everyone but it sifts a few idiots from messaging you "retail via paypal right now" or "will you trade these for crimson & joker iii's + cash???"

can't stop them all but it def steers a few away from wasting your time

Last edited:
i think i saw someone else mention it but
notice NDC changed the bel air mens link to some free runs.... so cold meg n Co' :lol:

at least the db v,iii,champ pack link(s) says "THE PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE" nike kno's

Last edited:
notice NDC changed the bel air mens link to some free runs.... so cold meg n Co' :lol:

at least the db v,iii,champ pack link(s) says "THE PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE" nike kno's

Lol yeah i went lookin for it yesterday n was like man i know i had this link where the F is it. Makes sense now. I was grabbin it since they cncelled so man orders figured sizes would pop up like the toddlers but i see theyre going to put them off for something ; ) ; )

Footlocker changed bel air link to fire red 5s

Surprised how well these sold

Why? What's another "limited" Jordan that didn't sell out? I wasn't expecting the resell price to be so high, but whatever, i'm not surprised.

Cats went ape on those Filbert VII's...nuff said.

really random but i just got a phone call from FA ... I entered the raffle but lost. They asked if i was still interested in buying this shoe, they had my size and are holding them for tomorrow. Is this usually how this works?

These are the size 13 I just copped for $350... Not happy but thanks to freakin Meg I had to over pay.

really random but i just got a phone call from FA ... I entered the raffle but lost. They asked if i was still interested in buying this shoe, they had my size and are holding them for tomorrow. Is this usually how this works?

id go there now if possible... they may get "lost"

These are the size 13 I just copped for $350... Not happy but thanks to freakin Meg I had to over pay.

View media item 607799

if they come with that fpobh box set the $350 aint that bad

side note
have there been any pic's of the man himself rocking these...... (will not mike)

Last edited:

where is the store located ?

side note
have there been any pic's of the man himself rocking these...... (will not mike)

I doubt it unless they paid him. Nike just basically made a boat load of cash off his image without actually acknowledging him.

why would he rock these??? :lol:

the guy is a multi million dollar movie star

sneakers are probably beneath him now let alone these colorful childrens shoes

hes a grown *** man wearing the finest made clothing. who do you guys think he is? spike lee? :lol:

Last edited:
I doubt it unless they paid him. Nike just basically made a boat load of cash off his image without actually acknowledging him.
u would think some pics of will rocking these would pop up by now, last recent pic I saw he was rocking na wc3,wonder if nike even sent him a courtesy pair of bel air's,but doubt they can use the name without some kinda compensation, I would think they have a trademark on that, an I am sure will is very aware of this release, seems no one has caught up to him, to hear his view... if I had a chance to do kick reviews, I would have to get some of the people that were iconic and had a heavy sneaker rotation. who could forget a different world Dwayne Wayne, and Ron  Johnson...martin.. Marlon Waynes. and of course will Smith, these guys all had a serious og collection back in the 90's,would be good to see some interviews like those, sorry for babbling guys retro moment..

smokin.gif

why would he rock these??? :lol:

the guy is a multi million dollar movie star

sneakers are probably beneath him now let alone these colorful childrens shoes

hes a grown *** man wearing the finest suits. who do you guys think he is? spike lee? :lol:

the same reason he wouldnt turn down a check with his name on it ... its free

Pissed off these didnt drop in europe and every other jordan shoe in the FP colorway dropped - same with the fear pack. 5s obviously dont sell in europe...

hmm, i missed the toddler run. dang.

oh well, sons are gonna have to wait if they ever restock

side note
tried ... they said they aren't selling the restock till tomorrow.

NDC didn't put up sizes, not yet anyway. Footlocker and Foot action had the size 12 up yesterday and the site updated today to remove it so it was long gone. NDC will announce limited sizes soon.

Back
Top Bottom