Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

It was a pretty easy cop for me. Thank God for no TLO for gs sizes...but I can't with the sneaker coming out to 136. 
mean.gif
 That's the only reason why I hate copping on NDC smh...ehh well.  I can't believe how much gs sizes are going for tho...should of gotten a second pair if that was the case. 
nerd.gif

If this is true I'm snatching my girlfiends pair and selling them lol
It's very true. Even crazier is I had like three people at the same time emailing me trying to buy all for near 400. Had I knew they'd be this popular/limited I wouldve camped out for an extra pair. 

You're just salty.
looks at screen name...makes sense.

Jada, you aint lied. A fully tatted blood bought a 7y from me. I'm thinking it was for his BM's or kid, nope, he threw them things on immediately. I had to stop myself from giggling, took my 3 bills and gave him the blood handshake and took the girl out to dinner since I sold her pair. 
laugh.gif

looks at screen name...makes sense.

Jada, you aint lied. A fully tatted blood bought a 7y from me. I'm thinking it was for his BM's or kid, nope, he threw them things on immediately. I had to stop myself from giggling, took my 3 bills and gave him the blood handshake and took the girl out to dinner since I sold her pair. 
laugh.gif
Must be nice... I end up getting wifey a pair in a sz 8 in a trade with another pair of kicks from one of my boys...I showed her how much they were going for on ebay... and she was like "I don't care if they are going for 450-500 in my size.....I want my pair to wear end of conversation."  She then took her pics, posted them on instagram... grabbed her kicks..done deal.  She's an AKA so the pink and green in the shoe had her from day one.  Oh well... it was worth the extra pillow time I'm taxing her with....

wink.gif

Must be nice... I end up getting wifey a pair in a sz 8 in a trade with another pair of kicks from one of my boys...I showed her how much they were going for on ebay... and she was like "I don't care if they are going for 450-500 in my size.....I want my pair to wear end of conversation."  She then took her pics, posted them on instagram... grabbed her kicks..done deal.  She's an AKA so the pink and green in the shoe had her from day one.  Oh well... it was worth the extra pillow time I'm taxing her with....

wink.gif
laugh.gif
. She hit me with that 
mad.gif
 face when I told her. She squeezed into a 6.5, but ended up giving it to our niece who, and I quote, "boys was giving me all the play" when we saw her last night.

You're just salty.
lol. so getting at least 2 pairs is salty now
All the hood rats and dudes with girl feet want these bad.
these must be the most popular GS this year,

just at a bar in downtown earlier saw 2 girls with matching outfits with these & their rainbow-ish tops... gave 'em props.. but then.... they kissed

not interested in our kind :frown:

dammit ..i knew the shirt was a clue.

Last edited:
no ********, someone just offered 575.00 for these on eBay.

I got a sz.14 listed at buy it now 725.00. I think I'm going to accept the offer. U think these will keep climbing.

every jordan is becoming a reseller thread lol.

Is anyone still waiting for shipping confirmation from Nike?

Prices on these are slowly dropping around my way... I found a few sizes at $300 on my local CL listings. Averaging around $340-350.

Ordered a 8.5 for my boy from JJ, but he's unable to get them due to financial obligations. From now on I'm not ordering for anyone unless i get paid an advance.

thread is terrible :smh:

dudes flipping shoes just go on forums now to brag about what they selling shoes for? what ever happened to making your money and being discrete about it?

all the work I put in to stop the reseller bashing and this is what the forum has come to.... ugly.

thread is terrible
mean.gif

dudes flipping shoes just go on forums now to brag about what they selling shoes for? what ever happened to making your money and being discrete about it?

all the work I put in to stop the reseller bashing and this is what the forum has come to.... ugly.
Drop the hammer on them BigJ!   

Wow, I just got a cancellation notice from NDC for my GS pair. They said they were out of stock. Nike rarely oversells shoes. I guess I got the short end of the stick this time.

thread is terrible :smh:

Drop the hammer on them BigJ!   

id be banning more than half of the JB section. seems like its for every Jordan release. shows the maturity of people as a whole. ill never defend a reseller again since they seem like they dominate threads now.

Less than 20k damn. Thrist was crazy when I picked my pair up there was atleast 50 people in front of villa just hoping somebody didn't show up. People started buying them son of Mars just to get something. U know ish crazy when people camping overnight for gs pair. I bet the laney 5 will be a big hit since so many missed on these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom