Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

dang look more like algae waters..still like them tho..

roll.gif

Nike is making me go back on my word. Wasn't gonna buy much this year but this cw is looking too nice

imma pass, but not because these aren't hot....these are very proper, but buying these AND the griffeys would create a logjam with that color...and irarely use that color to begin with...

Called around and no1 has them yet here. Mondawmin Footaction might have them but they havent finished unloading their shipment yet. I'll call them back inabout an hour.

Im not complaining, but I find it interesting that these dropped at a Footlocker (and someone said they were FL exclusives)...

I thought 95's were specific to Footactions...

Oh well, makes it easier for me, my connect works at FL...cant wait...

i'm glad to see they did grey gradient and not black as the base color. i hope the team orange joints come the same way. i'll wait for those. i'mnot a fan of that teal green color. i too thought they would be more blue like pools.

Gonna' have to cop these on someone's 30 ...
devil.gif

they will definitely be excluded next 50 ... if they're still around by then ...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

not feelin the outlined swoosh, but i guess i'm nitpicking. i will prolly grab this weekend with 30% off ($98)
pimp.gif
not all the 95's had the outlined swoosh huh? i didn't even notice that..

Awww man, these are GORGEOUS
pimp.gif
!! lol Looks kinda like a Griffey-Seattle Air Max.

Imma need to cop a pair or two... depends how im feeling, n how they look in person. Copped along with Griffeys when they drop too.
nerd.gif

&Thanks for the info, bruh.

Back
Top Bottom