Friend Leaving

Joined Apr 1, 2008
Alright so check it out, i got this girl (friend) who is going to Mexico for the next two months this wednesday. The thing I was wondering though is... Whatshould I say before she leaves..because two months is pretty looong... I mean I'm not trying to get with her, well at least not now..
and I'm just trying to find the "perfect " thing to say..ya know?... trying to leave her with a nice impression of me before she leaves..yaknow?..
Any good suggestions???

Joined Jun 21, 2007
If you aren't trying to get with her, then just give her a nice friendly "see you when you get back, be safe,etc."

If you want to get with her later, take her out the night before, dinner and all that @$%

Joined Feb 8, 2009
smash before she leaves, that will leave an impression for sure.

but on a serious note. I go to mexico every summer also, and its od fun. Trust me when i say they wont be thinking about you when their over there..

my best advice is to just say you miss her. .and not think about her while shes out there.

Joined Apr 1, 2008
yeah...taking her out to dinner the day before she leaves sounds like a good idea....
and i'll definatley miss her alot....but i'll try not to think of her....
but not thinking of her in two months is pretty hard....

Joined Aug 14, 2008
be like "don't change, cuz you already perfect."
it's corny as %@%% but oh so romantic.
that's my i tell all ma future fiancees

calvinjohnson

Banned
Joined Apr 22, 2009
Originally Posted by Drips510

yeah...taking her out to dinner the day before she leaves sounds like a good idea....
dinner do it

Joined Nov 17, 2007
Originally Posted by Drips510

so basically this is the answer to your question

do be doo

Banned
Joined Mar 13, 2009
Originally Posted by timbo109

be like "don't change, cuz you already perfect."
it's corny as %@%% but oh so romantic.
that's my i tell all ma future fiancees
nice...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now