Fruit Roll Ups is a useless snack.

danny tanner

Banned
Joined May 19, 2009
I just had a fruit roll up. Whats the point of these things? It definitely didn't satisfy my hunger

Yes, I'm mad.

Joined Oct 23, 2008
I agree. They are really tasty, but I go through three, or four at a time. My roommates and I will get through a box of 48 in half a week.

Joined Nov 10, 2007
rolls of sugar that kids can eat and play with,

i dont know if its still out but when i was a kid, they had this layer of similar stuff that kids could poke shapes out of, what was this stuff called?

Joined Jul 31, 2007
Danny Tanner wrote: [hr][/hr] I just had a fruit roll up. Whats the point of these things? It definitely didn't satisfy my hunger

Yes, I'm mad.

To lure unsuspecting kids into your van. You should know this you are in fact danny tanner

danny tanner

Banned
Joined May 19, 2009
Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Danny Tanner wrote: [hr][/hr] I just had a fruit roll up. Whats the point of these things? It definitely didn't satisfy my hunger

Yes, I'm mad.

To lure unsuspecting kids into your van. You should know this you are in fact danny tanner
Are you trying to be funny?

Joined Jun 28, 2007
@you thinking its supposed to suppress your hunger. Its candy, its just something sweet for you to eat and enjoy

Joined Jul 31, 2007
Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Yes, I'm mad.

No. I am serious

Joined Jul 20, 2004
I'll bet having to pick the residue out of your gumline with your index finger wasn't any better.

Joined Aug 1, 2007
SpeakUp23 wrote: [hr][/hr]
@you thinking its supposed to suppress your hunger. Its candy, its just something sweet for you to eat and enjoy

Yup, its just a snack...not meant to satisfy your hunger means.

Joined Feb 12, 2008
waddup buddy, you back!

they are so damn tasty, but so expensive cuz i usually finish a whole box in one sitting

jibbycanoe

Banned
Joined Jan 28, 2008
OP, how old are you? if you are > 10 then that is why you are not feeling the fruit roll up. try some ceviche or other food items that aren't made forsugarlovingcartoonwatchingmonsters

Joined Mar 16, 2007

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Yes, I'm mad.

No. I am serious

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now