Fruit Roll Ups is a useless snack.

You called Fruit Roll Ups useless?

how_rude.jpg

yougotitdude.jpg
for the Dunkaroos, though.

Its got damn candy. That's like saying i'm hungry, i'm gonna eat some gushers. Yall dudes turn the most simple things into rocket science.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif
@you thinking its supposed to suppress your hunger. Its candy, its just something sweet for you to eat and enjoy

not only that but it's a SNACK their not meant to suppress hunger...you want to not be hungry? eat a real meal..

One of my co owrkers gave me one the other day. It's been a long time since i had one and thought to myself why did i hate these growing up? then iremembered it was a pain trying to un wrap them in a hot school bus! it was always a mess so i never liked em lol.

I always use to pretend i was rolling up a blunt with these things
laugh.gif

I use to take 1 and tear it up into pieces to stuff it, then roll it up..
laugh.gif
sometimes i still do this w/out even realizing

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

SpeakUp23 wrote:
laugh.gif
@you thinking its supposed to suppress your hunger. Its candy, its just something sweet for you to eat and enjoy

Yup, its just a snack...not meant to satisfy your hunger means.

qft

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

One box of these joints can easily be finished in less than 30 minutes.

eek.gif
I'm not the only one who can put these things away.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Danny Tanner wrote:
I just had a fruit roll up. Whats the point of these things? It definitely didn't satisfy my hunger
smh.gif

Yes, I'm mad.

To lure unsuspecting kids into your van. You should know this you are in fact danny tanner
tired.gif
Are you trying to be funny?

No. I am serious

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I gave up fruit roll ups when i was in middle school... Needless to say that was easy since my fam never bought them and i had to get them from my friendshouse.

Back
Top Bottom