FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I walked into Walgreens and unbelievably Unmasked BP was still there. Was the second time I checked; never been that lucky to find one of there exclusives that easily. Anyways, got an extra and want to help out someone. Would much rather trade then sell outright, but regardless if you need him let me know. I will probably look at trades first, so if someone wants him outright it may be a day or so before I go that route.
View media item 1971338
i do

I walked into Walgreens and unbelievably Unmasked BP was still there. Was the second time I checked; never been that lucky to find one of there exclusives that easily. Anyways, got an extra and want to help out someone. Would much rather trade then sell outright, but regardless if you need him let me know. I will probably look at trades first, so if someone wants him outright it may be a day or so before I go that route.
View media item 1971338

Too lazy to go look for one. Trade for FN-2187?

any other Walgreens exclusives out now besides Black Panther?

Last edited:
Lol i hate you right now. May as well tell me what youre looking for to trade

We can just cop off PC next time we order. There's not really enough other stuff available there ATM but soon enough. Doubt he'll be out of stock.

BTW what do you have for me right now? I have Daenaery w/ Drogon, Stannis, and Melisandre for you. My old neighbor still wants that GITD BvS for $25 if you got it. I forgot what else you have for me. And you owe me some bills from the ACC tourney tickets. Let's try to meet up this weekend if possible.

Last edited:
Mormont, drogon with red eyes bvs gitd
I can probably get u that winter soldier captain america

Too lazy to go look for one. Trade for FN-2187?

Hey man, sorry it took so long, not feeling to hot and passed out. I think my double is spoken for, but I'll check today for another and if available, you still down for that?

EDIT: SORRY GUYS, MY BAD. If anyone looking still, let me know.

Last edited:
Whoever is looking for the B&N exclusive Melisandre, and don't care for the outer boxes being mint, I have two available for retail plus shipping. 

Back
Top Bottom