FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

100$ :wow:

I've taken a backseat from pops, the collecting game has gotten too disgusting for me, fools at my local wahlgreens trying to triple retail when I ask them if they have gotten any shipment....they be like "maybe....what you need" with a stupid smirk :smh:

Report them to their manager.

Nah.

"Let them cook. They get paid less than you."

Please see the long argument that happened in this thread a while ago, it ended with majority of NT sort of *shrug*ing and paying resell. :lol:

Yeah that Rey w/helmet gonna be a GS exclusive. Looking forward to getting battle kylo and lightsaber Rey.

That alien should be coming to me soon since I preordered it online @ FYE awhile ago.

Heres my small contribution

Had a question when did the walgreens exclusives iron spiderman drop??

I want that I need that one

Last edited:
Well damn thats a big leap from 210 to 75 :lol:
It really is, but Funko's recent bastardization made me look twice at my collection. Got a lot of stuff that I only just like, got a lot of stuff I just copped cause they were exclusive, got a lot of variants just for the hell of it. I'm trying to fill up four baseball cases plus my DETOLF with what I really like and cap it at that. Hopefully. Trying to stack my chips for a house, shooting for late 2016-early 2017. Wish me luck, bros.
What else you have for sale :nerd:
I'm gonna put together a list and I'll post it here first, then its off to FB, Reddit, and eBay.

probably have like 20-30 something pops & i like each one

whether it's shoes, pops, or whatever i've never been someone to buy something just because it's limited or exclusive.

^ :nerd: I actually started way back during the first couple seasons of TWD, maybe 2012-13. It was slow at first, here and there, and then in the past year or two it really started picking up. That HT exclusive Goku, thats when I started to go a bit overboard 0]

whether it's shoes, pops, or whatever i've never been someone to buy something just because it's limited or exclusive.
Oh, I never got anything I didn't like. I meant like I'd cop the entire GotG line cause I got unmasked Starlord. Or coppin extras for trade bait. Or coppin all the Godzillas cause I'm a huge fan. But do I really need the regular version, the BW, version, the GITD version, and that atomic breath one? :rofl:

im looking at my 160 and like a lot were impulse buys. the tmnt set i got for super cheap but i look at it and love it but dont want it at the same time thats the problem with a lot of my connection.

I want it, there are just so many... and i cant decide how iw ant to display

Oh, I never got anything I didn't like. I meant like I'd cop the entire GotG line cause I got unmasked Starlord. Or coppin extras for trade bait. Or coppin all the Godzillas cause I'm a huge fan. But do I really need the regular version, the BW, version, the GITD version, and that atomic breath one? :rofl:

i feel ya

i'm #TeamIronMan but passed on the Civil War Iron Man cause i already have the AoU one which i like more. Maybe if come across the unmasked HT exclusive i'll pick that one up but i don't need 5 similar Iron Mans.

i feel ya

i'm #TeamIronMan but passed on the Civil War Iron Man cause i already have the AoU one which i like more. Maybe if come across the unmasked HT exclusive i'll pick that one up but i don't need 5 similar Iron Mans.

I'm team cap and i have all the caps out but 3

I walked into Walgreens and unbelievably Unmasked BP was still there. Was the second time I checked; never been that lucky to find one of there exclusives that easily. Anyways, got an extra and want to help out someone. Would much rather trade then sell outright, but regardless if you need him let me know. I will probably look at trades first, so if someone wants him outright it may be a day or so before I go that route.
View media item 1971338

Back
Top Bottom