FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

C2E2 a chicago comic con. Funko had a stand and they were selling the marvel corps boxes I was able to get this one and secret wars wish they had ant man, would've copped that one too. Heads up fellas one of the chicks that worked there said Civil War is the biggest box so far.

Picked up some must haves finally @ Frank & sons

View media item 1973559
Got em via trades so I was happy. Gave up a few but finally glad to have em since prices keep going up on these.

Also forgot, nice finds. If you don't mind me asking, what did you swap out for them? I'm dumbfounded that out of the mystery box golds the power armor is the most expensive/sought-after. Hope you got a good deal on him regardless.

that McGregor :wow: :smokin

went to Walgreens for cold medicine & ended up finding a Boba Fett Prototype mixed in with a bunch of Snowtroopers :pimp:

Also forgot, nice finds. If you don't mind me asking, what did you swap out for them? I'm dumbfounded that out of the mystery box golds the power armor is the most expensive/sought-after. Hope you got a good deal on him regardless.

Yeah it's crazy how those gold GS pops just blew up. Sucks I could've had him earlier for a 1-1 trade for the extra Gold Batgirl I had at the time but I succumbed to holding out. Funny now that I have him I want the complete set [emoji]128557[/emoji]

In any case for Bane I traded 2 FN-2187s + a chase GG.

For the gold power armor I gave up more but seeing as they're pretty much all gone from the secondary market I was like enh. For him I gave up 2 FN-2187, unmasked black panther, terror deadpool and $20. The seller was a hard bargain but the terror I got for free so i ended up dropping less than $50 monetarily. Which is to me is a great deal for a personal Grail.

Also while out hunting for target crossbones I found this at he target I was at. He didn't ring up at the register so I told the lady he was $6 :smokin

View media item 1974867

Last edited:
does the 2187 pop & shirt have the same dcpi?

saw on stockbyme that the quantity went up by 6 so i went to Target & there were only 6 shirts.... :rolleyes

does the 2187 pop & shirt have the same dcpi?

saw on stockbyme that the quantity went up by 6 so i went to Target & there were only 6 shirts.... :rolleyes

No the shirt DPCI is different. I went to 3 different targets today and they were all stacked with the FN shirts in that new SW end cap.

This the shirt dcpi 058-02-0274

Last edited:
Yeah it's crazy how those gold GS pops just blew up. Sucks I could've had him earlier for a 1-1 trade for the extra Gold Batgirl I had at the time but I succumbed to holding out. Funny now that I have him I want the complete set [emoji]128557[/emoji]

In any case for Bane I traded 2 FN-2187s + a chase GG.

For the gold power armor I gave up more but seeing as they're pretty much all gone from the secondary market I was like enh. For him I gave up 2 FN-2187, unmasked black panther, terror deadpool and $20. The seller was a hard bargain but the terror I got for free so i ended up dropping less than $50 monetarily. Which is to me is a great deal for a personal Grail.

Wow, not bad at all considering terror was a gimme. I would be happy with those deals myself. And I hear you on the GS golds. We got lucky with Bat and Supes, although I was disappointed that was the blackest night variant. Really lazy repaint. Would trade that guy for a gold Batgirl in a heartbeat since I also get regular Blackest Night Superman and like him better. But I'd love to have all four golds over just a few, but the power armor market is too hot for me right now. Anyways good deals.

I sold my power armor for $100. Was a little surprised it went for that much. Sick pop but I haven't even played the game yet (although I own it lol) and I don't really wanna collect Games pops.

Back
Top Bottom