FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I dont get the comparison between beanie babies and pops.
Funko started as a company in 1998 .20 years later theyre bigger than ever.
Beanie babies started in 93. And fell apart in 99.
Stuffed animals with different colors compared to actual characters we grew up with....
As all things it probably wont be as valuable. But i can see funko as a company being a main stay for awhile longer.

srVZStL.png

wccvyvwydg921.jpg

Return of the Jedi pops

I dont get the comparison between beanie babies and pops.
Funko started as a company in 1998 .20 years later theyre bigger than ever.
Beanie babies started in 93. And fell apart in 99.
Stuffed animals with different colors compared to actual characters we grew up with....
As all things it probably wont be as valuable. But i can see funko as a company being a main stay for awhile longer.
Better comparison would be PEZ since they also had pop culture involved.

Maybe....
But here in america we Haven't had toys that has covered practically all fandom.
Its somewhat incomparable.
This is why even if there was a bust its not happening anytime soon. These reaction old school styles about to go. Vinyls are gaining steam. Theyre dipping their toes in too many things.

tried going in store to B&N to preorder the MJ pop but no dice. Tried calling as well and that didn't work. Welp, guess I'll be making a trip to footlocker later this week

Maybe....
But here in america we Haven't had toys that has covered practically all fandom.
Its somewhat incomparable.
This is why even if there was a bust its not happening anytime soon. These reaction old school styles about to go. Vinyls are gaining steam. Theyre dipping their toes in too many things.
Yeah especially since they keep adding new pops for each fandom. New show or movie? NEW POPS.

Soooooo nobody finds the timing of the MJ release interesting? Chicago also just so happens to have Complex Con happening this year. Hmmmm...

How many dbz pops were made? I’m so glad I was never a fan... I feel like they made 300+ of them has anyone seen a completed set?

How many dbz pops were made? I’m so glad I was never a fan... I feel like they made 300+ of them has anyone seen a completed set?

Theres def a good amount.

My main focus is super saiyans though and i just checked and theres 20 of those right now.

Just realized im missing 4. Wow

3 after lohan comes in tomorrow

I just chose to try and complete goku and vegeta pops (minus PA and chrome pops). As for other characters I collect a few that I like here and there.

Speaking of “PopX”, for what it’s worth, I bought a few of the older Conan Pops from Covetly, and for one of them, they emailed me asking to send pics of the Pop and to confirm the conditon before they’d release the money to the seller, they also saw that I had just purchased the Batman Conan, they said that because of the price, they were having it shipped to them first to verify, and even threw in an extra GameStop Conan just for the business. So the ideas are out there, just a matter of things taking off.

Just went to my local FTL and asked about the MJ pop I guess only certain footlocker stores are getting them. It’s Barnes or FYE for me.

Back
Top Bottom