Fusion 5's Big Saturday 4/19

Who is going to be buying all three pairs of fusion 5's that come out this saturday, before the 21/2 pack comes out next weekend? Jordan brand is crushingthe pockets this month!

I personally think that the black/blue and black/red are straight fire. The black/cactus which I picked up today look a ton better on the foot than in person.To each his own. I am not a huge fan of forces at all, but I like the concept and have every pair so far. So what the heck, I am goin for the whole set and wasjust wondering what the masses think.

I'm picking up the black/blue ajf v's. The red ones have too much red for me and i just plain don't like the cactus ones.

What do you guys see in the 'Fusions'? They bastardize and #!%%% out the AF1 and the retro AJ respectively plus they aren't even aggressivelypriced.

lol sorry but i am gonna cop ALL 3 colorways lol n the dmp n u def rite man jb makin me hit the pockets deep this month lol

Originally Posted by jmb1523

Who in the world would buy all three pair of fusions?

me thats who i already have the lifestyles and the black/blues' s

yes i am a ho for jordan brand

the black/red 5's are a true footlocker "ONLY" release

This will be the first time in years I am getting a jordan shoe on the official release date since no small stores have this colorway

I got the 2/21 package yesterday

Originally Posted by jmb1523

Who in the world would buy all three pair of fusions?
Co-Sign
laugh.gif

I heard that some finish lines got them too. Im a former employee, only reason I know. I did call the local Foot locker here in Allentown and they will haveem. I got the cactus' so far and grabbin the blue joints on thurs. Do you know if eastbay will have the red ones?

Na ima be passing on these like cp3
Got other retro's to be on the look out for..but that's just my opinion..to each its own..

Fusion 5 are tolerable, I will admit. And the black/blue colorway isn't bad at all.

BUT I am still not buying them

why not just wait till next month and get a good package rather than throwing down on some ugly fusions or a package with XXI's that are hideous. idon't understand?

these are hyped here in houston people been talking about them for weeks ( i despise fusions so i wont be copping)

greenspoint, footaction is a doing a midnight release

Back
Top Bottom