Fusions..whats your opinion?

Its obvious that some of us have completely different feelings on the Fusions so what are yours?

I think they are trash but thats just me. I love Jordans, forces are cool(rather have SB heat) but it should be left at that. I think they are both great leftalone. No reason to combine them. I just dont like to see Jordans played around with. I also dont like the fact they are so easy to find. It seems to me thatthey wayyy over produced them. Almost if not all finishlines get the general releases its insane, even the smallest stores. The other thing I cant stand arethese ridiculous colorways. Black and Cactus? Red Green and Black 12s? We all saw the Flight Club Vs posted tonight, and worst of all...Plaid Vs...
puke.gif

The only ones I half way liked are the Fire red and white Vs and the B/C threes which are by far the best but with both these colorways coming out in packs, Idont see a reason to cop.

But thats just me... What do you guys think about them?

i love jordans and forces but the mix is is not cool to me! maybe if the price of them were 89.99 than they would look alot better!

Generally dont like them at all but the Fusion XII blk with the white toe kinda grew on me, I might have gotten a pair if not so many people had them already

garbage!!! J's should be left alone and not mixed with any other shoes. Fusion is good for business but if you retro out j's in its regular format...Thats way better business!!! I think they thought that two old classic shoes put together will equal success. Failed!!!

Its funny because when i was growing up i didnt and still dont wear AF1s because i just didnt like them but i use to say that they should make a jordan AF1 (iknow im not the only 1) and i would get them because i am a jordan head. But now they make them and the only hot color was the first Fusion 12 white/blkcolorway which i didnt even get cause of the CDP. They're just not going about it right with all these vomit like colorways and the shoe is too much AF1and not enough jordan. All colorways should be all OG Jordan colorways and the only thing that should be used from the AF1 is the midsole/outsole. The entireupper should be all Jordan Designed but just somewhat keep the AF1 shape/height and because its a jordan, use zoom air.

WOW i didnt know it was possible to have so much hate on a jordan shoe so im gonna post some good in here about them

I like the fusions so far with the basic colorways like the taxi 12 or the Vs that came out so far those 5s are pretty hot and the plaid 5s aremy favorite onescomin out they look like a great summer shoe to just chill wit ur girl at the park or sumthin
some of the colors they did OD on emlike the blue/yellow 3s those are ugly

There is a 0% chance that I will buy a fusion. I've always hated the idea of just putting together 2 shoes to make a new one, Melo 1.5, 5.5, the 12.5, 9.5,now all the fusions, spizikes, dub zeros, they're all terrible. Sometimes I get mad knowing they exist, but most of the time I just glance past them likethey're a pair of shoes from Payless, no time or consideration given at all.

IMO certain ones are ok...if they only did them in OG jordan colorways and dropped about $50 off the price these wouldn't get nearly as much hate

Originally Posted by Fang Bian Mian

Bad for the purist's.

Good for business.

End of.

Pretty much. I'm not a purist, but I am an oldhead. I can appreciate the designs, although most of the colorways apparently are made straight for theghetti-o. The AF5 white/red/blk colorway is sick. Ditto for the AF3 black/cement and the AF12 white/blk colorways. The other colorways are ghetti-o fab IMO.

never liked the Fusions, wouldn't even buy em on clearance

....as poorly executed as some of them were, id rather have the Jordan Dunk Pack from last year

Back
Top Bottom