Fusions..whats your opinion?

I'm as old-school as it gets, but the fire-red V joints were dope imo.

These joints:

fireredfusionsole.jpg

I would've copped if I had kept up with the releases.

How could ya'll not like these?
pimp.gif

I think I am one of the few if not the only person that has all the fusions 12's and 5's released so far on NT.

But I can tell you its going to be a pass on the low fusions 5 white pair.

Might get the black low 5's if I can find them cheap.

Also I got all the 5's so far below retail for $10.00 below retail to $50.00 below retail.

That includes the white/red/black fusions 5 colorway I got this week thanks to you know who.
wink.gif

i'm old school when it comes to jordans, but i was really impressed by the black/blue fusion v's when i saw them in person.

something i would buy if there weren't so many other shoes coming out right now.

I don't want to see Fusion is either the idea of MJ or TInker.

can people think of something original ? my god!

its just like some kid who can't use their brain to bring stunning release thinking mix and match will do the trick.

comon', show some imagination, some creativity, will ya ?

and they mix with the dunk, and come up with spikze, wow! look at that.... of course u can make Fusion now, don't be joking JB. let me guess... there willbe (AirMax X Jordan) ? (Converse X Jordan) ? (NikeShox X Jordan) ? (NikeFree X Jordan) ? ..... sure JB cannot create something original because #23 is thefinal number, it can only fool around with Nike and itself and pretend being great, wow, PATHETIC.

imo i only rock the original kicks or retros that have bball in mind...jb is not doing any justice for the af1 or jordans....all yall who copped tho....KNOCKUR SELF OUT!!!! my $ will be going to CDP...ALLDAY!

Originally Posted by SHUGES

These joints:

fireredfusionsole.jpg

pimp.gif
I don't think these dropped yet.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by SHUGES

These joints:

fireredfusionsole.jpg

pimp.gif
I don't think these dropped yet.

you're right
06/14/2008 AJF 5
318608-161 White/Varsity Red-Black
$150
I believe that's them
only ones I'm considering

I just want to see and AFI / AJI fusion is the red white blk colorway i think that will be hot.

Back
Top Bottom