Future Air Yeezy releases

hahaha these are going to be a gr in less desireable colorways......im almost afraid to see that....the first three colorways are terrible.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

GTEK - These might be a different colorway than the ones pictured above, but these definitely look black/fire red to me . . .

nike-air-yeezy-fire-red-colorway.jpg

yea these were stated to be the next release.... but thats just nicekicks and sneakernews distributing this info

GTEK - These might be a different colorway than the ones pictured above, but these definitely look black/fire red to me . . .

This is my first post (Long time lurker) but IMO, the GITD Tour Yeezys (pictured above) is arguably the best cw out of all of them (next to the Black/Pinks) soif they do put out GR Yeezys, hopefully they drop this black/red cw.

Those are the safest colorway because you could wear them with anything. No doubt they're dope, but the best colorway is reserved for the zen greys myfriends.

Originally Posted by jordanhead87

This is my first post (Long time lurker) but IMO, the GITD Tour Yeezys (pictured above) is arguably the best cw out of all of them (next to the Black/Pinks) so if they do put out GR Yeezys, hopefully they drop this black/red cw.
yea def production samples, check out the stitching on the toe piece midsole/sole

i actually think tinker's pair is really dope, thanks for htat pic, hadn't seen it in a while.

I second the fact that a more allocated release of the yeezys is coming it might not be until fall or winter. Perhaps even spring of 2010, but plz believe Nikeis not going to ignore the pandemonium that this shoe has caused. They control the market, because by limiting the shoes regionally notice the slough of spotsin Cali and NY that got shoes but theres very few spots in between that actually got these, they generated a buzz and let the fanatics create the hype.There's no way that Nike will not find a way to capitalize on this model. What you will see more than like likely tho is a takedown of the models releasednow, less "yeezy print" cheaper leathers, perhaps even eliminate the glow in the dark the outsole perhaps even a cheaper pricepoint. Think of nike asan omnipotent being they always got some %^$&^ up their sleeves.

those blk/fire red pair (looks like dark grey to me) are prob the only pair i would make an effort to get, not a beast tho, would not drop 4,5,600+

sorry please enlighten me, what does GITD stand for

keep them limited !!! dont ruin the hype and unique'ness to them

if you do release a 2nd design go without the laces and just do a double strap or something of that sort

you know they're gonna GR em....these got da spizike treatment written all over em....

This whole yeezy thing is getting to people's head. And I have that same feeling that they are going make these like the spiz'ike's releases

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

keep them limited !!! dont ruin the hype and unique'ness to them

if you do release a 2nd design go without the laces and just do a double strap or something of that sort

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom