Future Air Yeezy releases

If they come out, I'll buy them. If they don't come out, I won't buy them.

I'm not about to start praying to Phil Knight over it though, or rationalizing pictures I've seen on the internet + assumptions to = they HAVE to benext.

I swear, some people on here really think that if they tell themselves something long enough, it's going to happen.

i wonder how a tiff colorway would look on these

some1 do a photoshop

of 2 pairs

1 with tiff as the main

and 1 with black as the main

pimp.gif
thx

the newer, if there are any, yeezys should be released to everyone, not limited. Certain one's can cost more whatever, but they should let everyone have achance. still think the zen grey looks the best tho.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by joeman1515

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by SickKickGAME23

Haha happy 2 see this thread has some life in it. Overall, you best believe these are going to GR. To be fair to JB the spiz'ike sold well overall. Not a shoe you've seen in droves on clearance racks (that's not to say they weren't some bad color-ups). But any of you cats thinking that these are gonna be limited to this 3, you have got to be outta your ever-loving minds. The #$! storm these created have somewhat changed the sneaker game. You better believe Nike is gonna drop a 4th colorway before 2009. Read my last post in this thread. It's going down. When cats seen picks in early 2008 of them and said Nike wasn't gonna release them, I proved naysayers wrong in April. Holiday 2009 you're gonna see the yeezy drop. i'd put all of my eggs in that basket.
In what colorways? white/white = Zen Any Black = Black/pink And bright color or brown = Net/Net
That only leaves the Glow in the dark colorway...
So what colorways would this GR you are talking about possibly come in?
And remember the theme of this shoe is contrasting pop colors.....
Exactly.
thats not even the issue, nike isnt concerned about making money on this stuff, they need to keep hype around the brand to keep us on these forums, they are keeping the allocation numbers low so they can charge more, and people will want them, hype will be brought to nike etc. its not to say there wont be a gr of basic colors, i guess you could use the hyperdunk example they dropped mcflys and then gr releases the mcflys were used to create hype, but its apples to orange hyperdunks to yeezys, you cant bet anything at this point cause you dont know anything, put all your eggs in that basket? are you a brand rep for nike? nike is real good at tricking us remember, and if you think they are concerned about making a few thousand more dollars by dropping more yeezys your nuts, they could make so much money if they re released sought after sb's, jordan could make so much money by dropping city series x's and infareds, but its about not over saturating the market, and leaving people wanting more, that way next time they drop another decent kick in limited quantity we will want it and have the funds to purchase, if they drop 10 yeezy colorways all at 3,000 pairs their whole economic scheme is out the window, while i wouldnt be suprised to see another limited drop, i wouldnt be suprised if it didnt happen either.

Good Point. But I still say what colorways.....cause I sure can think of any.
I love how you guys think you know so much. There were 2 colors that dropped that didn't have a "pop" color in the sense of a pastelor a neon, The All-Blacks he wore @ the Grammys, and the ANthracite/Fire Red Joints he wore during the GITD tour, which were seen in the TP 6453 exhibit.Yeah, so Let's say by some odd chance these don't drop before 2009 closes, Nike only needs a 6 month production window. Initial Pix of the yeezysleaked in November & February (I believe) during his GITD tour and the grammys, correct, calculate November thru April when the Zen Grey Joints dropped.How many month is that? 6 Months. So if you look at the hype the shoe created almost on its own, a marketing team could realistically pitch a new Yeezy Just intime for a Holiday 2 drop or an early winter Quickstrike. The yeezy is nowhere near a bureaucratic as a Jordan release:

2 COLORS:
Black/Black/ - premium leather upper no yeezy Print, no pop color (which could be a realistic reason to GR due to its color neutrality)
Anthracite (or charcoal...)/Fire Red - I'd say one of the best colorways its been released in. Easy GR release.

And no, I'm not at all a Nike Rep or even claim to be. I just make extremely educated guess-timations based on the information I see presented to me. IfI'm wrong, I want to be proved wrong, but when another Yeezy I is released, I want to be given credit for it or flamed for being wrong. I stand by my word.I'm done talking about this shoe though.

I asked in the last thread before it was locked again but is it possible to get Zen's for under $500 in a sz. 11?
*Not for me.

i've never had a shoe retain it's smell like these... my yeezys stay on display in my room and the zens and tans still have that distinct smell, and ismell it all throughout my room...

usually when i pull a shoe out the box and put it on display in my room the smell's gone within a couple/few days...

Back
Top Bottom