Future Air Yeezy releases

I think they should stay limited...this is not a shoe that people want to see everyone rockin...

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

^^ Time to PS to prove my point....ehhh....

They're not ANYTHING like the colors that have been done...

My "aqua" concept may be the most similar to black.pink but even then, they are missing the Y print strap, and crappy y print on the back.

The infrared colorway resembles the fire red a TAD(aka the navy/orange you keep stating ...hhahah) HOWEVER, INFRARED is not FIRE RED. The material would be neoprene, not leather. The back would have SUEDE(never seen before on a Yeezy....)

The columbia in no way resembles the ZEN. Blue GLOW IN THE DARK outsole. That has NEVER been seen on a yeezy. Plus, the inner liner is completely black....

Sheesh.... like i said...time to PS
Don't waste your time with Gtek...he fails to realize that Nike doesn't care if a coloway pops on a certain shoe. Nike cares about thebottom line. This is why you see so many retro sneakers being bastardized with hundreds of colorways. I personally don't know the agreement between Kanyeand Nike, but I can bet money that if Nike is able to make more colorways you will definitely see more colorways and some of them might not be what Gtekconsiders "working" on the shoe. Newsflash Gtek - Nike doesn't care what you think about the colorways.

Gtek, how can you say that the cw's used on the yeezy's have never been used on a Nike before?
Case in point, co.jp linen af1's
Lookin very similar to the net's imo, probably where Ye drew inspiration from.

24zk4us.jpg

THERE NEVER WAS A NAVY/ORANGE COLORWAY!!!

that pic just had bad light/resolution/something... the fake makers saw that and did a bunch of fakes based off it, but here's why there never was, watchcarefully:

this picture makes them look blueish/purpleish and orange:

but then there's this pic that was taken after kanye performed during the GITD tour, and they look more like the charcoal grey like the samples at thatnike store:

nike%20air%20yeezy%20via%20tsg.jpg

and here's the pics of the samples from the taiwan nike store:

nsw-air-yeezy-obsidian-red-1.jpg
yeezy-blk-red-5.jpg

nike-air-yeezy-black-grey-fire-red-04.jpg
nike-air-yeezy-black-grey-fire-red-02.jpg

yeezyconcert1.jpg
yeezyconcert2.jpg

even in this pic you can tell they're more charcoal grey & red than navy and orange:

ay3qx0.jpg

looking forward to these if they are indeed next...

i really think they are tho, don't see why samples would be out there on display with the other released colorways. seems like if they weren't comingout, the only samples of that colorway would be in kanye's possession and that's about it.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Word. I was after the Net/Net colorway mostly because it is the only shoe apart from those linens that has that super clean colorway (if I couldfind the linens in a 13, I could easily pass on the Net/Net Yeezy).

I agree that these shoes do have a theme

The whole shoes based on a "regular" color (black, gray, tan,....)

Then a few vibrant touch (tongues, as being executed in the first 3 released colorways, and midsole, as seen in the GITD tour)

they need to release the Yeezy's like they used to release jordans...

saturday morning, each store gets a specific amount

if youre in line on time, you get a pair...

simple as that.

no limited release to small shops
no raffles

just kicks...

Wow this is how a thread should be.
As for the Linen force yeah its looks similar..but I doubt that the color is "Net".
And as for DOWNY BOY. Yes I am aware that Nike does not play by the rules.

Originally Posted by SenorDragon

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Word. I was after the Net/Net colorway mostly because it is the only shoe apart from those linens that has that super clean colorway (if I could find the linens in a 13, I could easily pass on the Net/Net Yeezy).
in my mind the nets are the cleanest shoe out of the 3, i think the strap with the leather just sets it off....GITD yeezys cannot wait!

Ur right Jphonix and blackblazeice THAT IS DEF CHARCOAL. MY BAD :LOL
BUT HERE IS A COLORWAY I WANT TO SEE RELEASED.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only 3000 pairs o'course. But I would love to see these release limited.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Ur right Jphonix and blackblazeice THAT IS DEF CHARCOAL. MY BAD :LOL
BUT HERE IS A COLORWAY I WANT TO SEE RELEASED.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only 3000 pairs o'course. But I would love to see these release limited.
Naaaah...

Originally Posted by spacej23

GTEK - These might be a different colorway than the ones pictured above, but these definitely look black/fire red to me . . .

nike-air-yeezy-fire-red-colorway.jpg
I've been waitin for these.

Back
Top Bottom