Future of Air Jordan's?

My opinion is keep your OGs and only in case of an emergency sell 'em. But your doing a good job by not spending your earned cash on a pair of $130+ pair of kicks when in a couple of wears are going to be slaid ( depending on how you treat your sneakers ).

got my collection on point
smile.gif
enough kicks to last me until the next jordan appears in da NBA. i plan on wearing my first luv cement IV's in my coffin on my way to heaven!

R.I.P. JB...

do what you want to do.if you sell them because people on here say sell them that's a mistake cause they just want to buy your j's. i'm selling all my ds jordans because i don't buy a ds pair anymore if i even buy a pair at all. the end is coming sooner than later.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 913 to the 816
Holding down Kansas City
http://www.myspace.com/airjordancollector all my ds jordans are for sale see them on my myspace page or in the sneaker showcase under darren1967 ds collection posted by parkjayer

do what you want to do.if you sell them because people on here say sell them that's a mistake cause they just want to buy your j's. i'm selling all my ds jordans because i don't buy a ds pair anymore if i even buy a pair at all. the end is coming sooner than later.if they end the numbered series like is rumored then they should go up in value to real collectors.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 913 to the 816
Holding down Kansas City
http://www.myspace.com/airjordancollector all my ds jordans are for sale see them on my myspace page or in the sneaker showcase under darren1967 ds collection posted by parkjayer

If you havent bought any for two years then you missed out on a few nice Retros of OG colorways: VII, XIV, IV, V, III, I, VIII

However if you dont wear what you've got then you're not reppin' the man, the brand, the legacy. If you only wear what is "popular" or trendy based on others opinions then you need to reexamine your own self image. And if you only bought jordans as an investment to resell and never to wear, then your just greedy.

Investing in Jordans is chump changed compared to Real Estate or Stocks/Bonds.

Ro22sS
www.DLX208.com
My Store's MySpace
My MySpace
My current eBay auctions

Quote:
However if you dont wear what you've got then you're not reppin' the man, the brand, the legacy. If you only wear what is "popular" or trendy based on others opinions then you need to reexamine your own self image. And if you only bought jordans as an investment to resell and never to wear, then your just greedy.
Define The Great Line​

both jordans and sbs are dieing rite now i don't know what the future of collecting shoes is anymore

i cant really call myself a collector cause i only have like 5 pair that are retros, but i dont think that jordan is dying or anything. Im 17 and i dont think its a phase for me, i hope not
"As you recall you know I love to show off, but you never thought that I would take it this far, what do u know, what do you know, flashing lights"

Back
Top Bottom