FX' Fargo Sunday 10PM ET : Season 4 Episode 8 "The Nadir" Starring Chris Rock 11/08/20

Yeah I don’t know if it’s the pitch of his voice or it just being so recognizable, but it does kind of take away from the performance for me at times.

There were a few times where he had me convinced though.

Yeah, it’s not really bothersome, I just can’t help but ask myself ‘this guy?!’ as the leader of your gang. Put some bass in ya voice, damn.

But then again I get the same vibe from Josto. I figure the show was trying to make a statement with those two similarly comedic guys being the physical representation of each gang. I’m just not sure what they’re trying to say with that casting, if anything at all.

You guys seen World War Z? :lol:

Anyway... all this time, I was wondering... what's the point of this nurse? :nerd:
With how Fargo works she probly going to unknowingly help one of these sides in their war ..Don’t see how she gets outta being jammed up tho

The ghost angle is another thing that coulda been developed better

So what's the deal with the ring tho? I mean, even if he does say the lil brother killed his father for power, would the goons believe him?

The recent slip up with big bro might make it believable tho lol

I don't get the ghost stuff.

I do like how the season is rounding out though.

They explained the ghost this past episode. He was a slave master that was killed by Ethelrida's great great grandfather. The ghost has been haunting their family ever since.

Ghost helped her this time tho.

They explained the ghost this past episode. He was a slave master that was killed by Ethelrida's great great grandfather. The ghost has been haunting their family ever since.

Ghost helped her this time tho.
Yeah I should've clarified. I get it. I just think it's dumb. But it obviously isn't the first time they've done supernatural stuff, so is what it is.

Yeah I should've clarified. I get it. I just think it's dumb. But it obviously isn't the first time they've done supernatural stuff, so is what it is.

I feel they added the supernatural and alien elements to emphasize that this world they live in is governed by more than the people that inhabit it. There are metaphysical and otherworldly factors that come into play. Things like fate, karma, etc..

Like Gaetano's death is random as hell but thats just the world they live in.

I dont care for it either but thats just a part of this show.

Back
Top Bottom