FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Black security let the white woman in with no badge, but stopped a brother. THEN let him go only after she told him it was ok when if he was so stuck on the rules they both would've been denied. That subtle self-hate message was the most powerful statement this episode made.

Last edited:
Black security let the white woman in with no badge, but stopped a brother. THEN let him go only after she told him it was ok when if he was so stuck on the rules they both would've been denied. That subtle self-hate message was the most powerful statement this episode made.

i seent it

their basketball playing was uncomfortable to watch lol

i remember run and shoot mentioned from the and1 mixtapes lol

too damn short

black justin beiber

lloyd and urkel

darius with the dog target. my neighborhood dogs are crazy.

:rofl:

darius - 'why would i want to shoot a human?' too much realness |I

this show is good and the undertones are on point. gambino is killing it.

Last edited:
Was Justin Biebe justin Bieber or was he acting like Bhris brown?
A lil bit of both I think. Beiber's rep with Brown's attitude or the attitude the public has for him
black justin beiber

lloyd and urkel

darius with the dog target. my neighborhood dogs are crazy.

roll.gif

darius - 'why would i want to shoot a human?' too much realness
tired.gif

this show is good and the undertones are on point. gambino is killing it.
This show deserves all the awards

too damn short
lol.. yup.. the basketball scenes were cringe worthy.. like the actual playing

when paperboi hit the set shot layup all i could do was
mean.gif

then i was like did this dude even get off the ground.. then was the scene where he blocked dude
roll.gif

too damn short

lol.. yup.. the basketball scenes were cringe worthy.. like the actual playing

when paperboi hit the set shot layup all i could do was :smh:

then i was like did this dude even get off the ground.. then was the scene where he blocked dude :rofl:

When paperpoi first touched the basketball in the first scene and saw how he was handling it i was already like nah fam, this is gonna be ugly

"blood will be shed!"

and then the look darius gave dude
maaan Darius was like, I'm just shootin' targets lol
When paperpoi first touched the basketball in the first scene and saw how he was handling it i was already like nah fam, this is gonna be ugly
They could have had him practice some real life layups man, bruh looked like he'd never touched a ball or seen a game

Still howling at last nights ep. Sooo many gems. At first I'm like this white kid doesn't look like Bieber... lost it when it hit me. They were spot on with their assessment of Bieber. Bruh changed his haircut and came out with some new music and all was forgiven. Bruh even had the ****** dance moves like Justin :rofl:

"I got Bieber"

"It's a charity game"

"Ok well then donate Bieber to me then aight"

"Ball, ball,(claps) ***** give me the ball. ****er! Thankss."

:rofl: :rofl:

I think they were trying to show that the media gives Bieber a pass for the types of things they vilify Chris Brown for. That's why Bieber was Black, to point out the double standard because in reality, if Bieber was Black he wouldn't get so many passes.

I think they were trying to show that the media gives Bieber a pass for the types of things they vilify Chris Brown for. That's why Bieber was Black, to point out the double standard because in reality, if Bieber was Black he wouldn't get so many passes.
I can dig it

the fact they didnt even try to give ole buddy another name.

i kept asking myself are they really saying justin bieber?

:rofl:

Now THAT was a good episode.

Y'all were gassing mediocrity for 4 weeks. I'm schleep though :lol:.

I was done when paperboy shot that 2 handed layup :lol:. The actor that played him must've never played basketball a day in his life

If you didn't dig the first 2 eps and are calling this ep good I don't know what to say other than why you lying?

Makes no sense to claim 4 eps in a row were mediocre and keep watching. None.

Last edited:
Naw that's too deep ...they was literally just spoofing Bieber from the past couple years ...remember he was wdin, getting arrested n hanging out with rappers n **** a couple years ago ...then recently he went back to trying to be the "good " beiber, apologized for his behavior n even did that Comedy Central roast

Back
Top Bottom