FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

EVERY dude in here has had a moment like Earn/Van in the car where u just finished beefing about something, tension still high, but u doing little things (like the window up/down) to aggravate her more.

The subtleties of this show REALLY resonate with me.

That bro rape skit, smh.

Oma3ov.gif
I gotta watch all his old stuff now man this was too much in college lmfao

Knowing the season is almost over and anticipating the hiatus hurts me. Ill miss the characters, especially Darius, he like that "special" sauce on your burger that just make it even better. Insecure on HBO is a pretty good show as well if you like Atlanta. Only seen one ep though but the potential is there.

it's Gambino's year.

The fool ain't even drop an album either. Amazing.

If he keeps his acting career going, he won't have to ever again.
It looks like he goes back and forth. I remember him leaving a community to put more time into music, his last mix tape was about 2 years ago and he's doing his show now. I can see him putting out something before the next season of the show

He actually left Community to do Atlanta but in interviews he just says he felt restricted in his role

Timeline don't match up unless the show was in a long production period.

I know he left the show for several reasons. Whole cast didn't know the fate of the show for a while. It was time to move on when it was clear it was a dead man walking.

@ 1:11

This was in 2013
Around the fourth season of Community, NBC offered and almost had the pilot for a show by Donald (The Atlanta prototype if you will). Being that big and still playing a minor role in the sitcom prolly didn't sit right with him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom