G Baby (Meph Bleek's artist) Murked at Fab Party

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

EXACTLY MAN!

How many more times do black people have to see these are the ONLY two end results?!
My goodness.. what do people seem to fail to realize??????

smh.gif
1607-tv-the-office-stanley-brothers-frown.gif
roll.gif

RIP to dude though.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

EXACTLY MAN!

How many more times do black people have to see these are the ONLY two end results?!

smh.gif

my exact reaction every time this fool opens his mouth

I agree.
I %!$@%%@ hate that $!@+@.

I swear I think hes ******ed.
Wait a minute... Weren't you te one that said Tyga is the BEST outta YM though?

blank_stare1.jpg

tired.gif
Uptown1090Slime wrote:

eek.gif

Fab stay around typical negroes
smh.gif

R.I.P. (another black-on-black crime)....

The youth/future not looking good AT ALL....

shut the *&*# up b

So this murder, HAS NOTHING to do with black-on-black crime?

Ya'll act as if, i'm tryna' say i'm the most righteous black man on earth.. i'm just sayin' things are not looking good for black people as a whole..

tired.gif
Uptown1090Slime wrote:

eek.gif

Fab stay around typical negroes
smh.gif

R.I.P. (another black-on-black crime)....

The youth/future not looking good AT ALL....

shut the *&*# up b

So this murder, HAS NOTHING to do with black-on-black crime?

Ya'll act as if, i'm tryna' say i'm the most righteous black man on earth.. i'm just sayin' things are not looking good for black people as a whole..

Log off.

I agree wit Haze 100%, being around the same age and all.
When I was 15/16 back in 98-99 I couldnt stay out the S. Bronx
& Sound View runnin wit nothin but GKB's. Everyone doesnt have
that strong fam to keep em in order tho.

R.I.P. to dude.

Dipset General might need to stay out of forum 16
Sam sounds angry.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

EXACTLY MAN!

smh.gif

my exact reaction every time this fool opens his mouth

I agree.
I %!$@%%@ hate that $!@+@.

I swear I think hes ******ed.
Wait a minute... Weren't you te one that said Tyga is the BEST outta YM though?

blank_stare1.jpg

You said Over is the most anticipated video of 2010, though.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Fam i grew up in Fort Greene PJ's i know first hand how these streetsis, these lil dudes get caught up and its always gets the best ofthem...im always grateful for coming out of a strict home that kept mein check all the time
Thats why Im always mad grateful for mom dukes moving us outta The Bush, she knew it wasn't a place for a young adolescent to grow up, my mother West Indian so you know living around them is type boot camp. Still come up to BK eer year to visit fam and friends but man salute to all the parents especially single mothers that raise their kids in BK because they HAVE to and not WANT to.

u act like the bush is some hardcore location, im not with the gang banging/ bad man vibes, but if u cant survive in flatbush , than ur soft. 

Go to Newkirk and Nostrand and repeat this out loud

Fam i grew up in Fort Greene PJ's i know first hand how these streetsis, these lil dudes get caught up and its always gets the best ofthem...im always grateful for coming out of a strict home that kept mein check all the time
Thats why Im always mad grateful for mom dukes moving us outta The Bush, she knew it wasn't a place for a young adolescent to grow up, my mother West Indian so you know living around them is type boot camp. Still come up to BK eer year to visit fam and friends but man salute to all the parents especially single mothers that raise their kids in BK because they HAVE to and not WANT to.

u act like the bush is some hardcore location, im not with the gang banging/ bad man vibes, but if u cant survive in flatbush , than ur soft. I hate to hear people talk $hi# about brooklyn , like if u survive and successful u should be thankful,
roll.gif

Parkside? Crooke/Woodruff/Church Ave? Back blocks? Veer? Nostrand? Man shut your mouth...%$%%@+ like you always wanna speak on something they know nothing about.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

u act like the bush is some hardcore location, im not with the gang banging/ bad man vibes, but if u cant survive in flatbush , than ur soft. I hate to hear people talk $hi# about brooklyn , like if u survive and successful u should be thankful,
roll.gif
Parkside? Crooke/Woodruff/Church Ave? Back blocks? Veer? Nostrand? Man shut your mouth...%$%%@+ like you always wanna speak on something they know nothing about.

I'm from Flatbush and if I had to describe it, I'd say it's somewhere in the middle
It's not Bville or ENY but it's no Park Slope either

Vandeveer/Flatbush Gardens or whatever the hell it's called now was not a place to be trifled with, even though I used to play ball out there

Flatbush can be very peaceful at times and at the same time get reckless in a heartbeat

I haven't been home consistently in a while but I hear it's gotten worse

ALTOONA - A cocaine and heroin ring, which made approximately $2 million from June 2006 to December 2007, and operated in Blair County, has been broken-up by narcotics agents from the Attorney General's Office and local police officers
Corbett said that agents identified the cocaine and heroin sources as members of the notorious New York based "Bloods" street gang, including the central figures of the organization; Rakim "Bo" "Bo-Bo" Mayo, Randy "Braids" Hernandez and John "J-Miz" Miles.
-- John "J-Miz" Miles, 19, 1019 Lafayette Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, is charged with 41 counts of possession with the intent to deliver, 34 counts of delivery, six counts of illegal use of a communications facility, two counts of corrupt organizations, and one count each of criminal conspiracy and dealing in proceeds of unlawful activity.

-- Rakim "Bo/Bo-Bo" Mayo, 19, 140 Menahan St., Brooklyn, NY, is charged with 41 counts of possession with the intent to deliver, 34 counts of delivery, six counts illegal use of a communications facility, two counts corrupt organizations and one count each of criminal conspiracy and dealing in proceeds of unlawful activity.

-- Randy "Braids" Hernandez, 20, 1019 Lafayette Ave., Brooklyn, NY, is charged with 41 counts of possession with the intent to deliver, 34 counts of delivery, six counts illegal use of a communications facility, two counts corrupt organizations and one count each of criminal conspiracy and dealing in proceeds of unlawful activity.
Wow. These were young dudes getting it in like that.

Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom