Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Why does everyone keep saying this? Do they run small or narrow or is it just the design in general? Can someone please help cuz I really want these but not trynna spend $200+ on something I can't wear and that will collect dust in the closet
They feel like there's only the outsole, the carbon fiber, and the insole, so there's basically no cushioning. The shoe also feels stiff. The soles of my feet hurt from walking around in them for a few hours.

my girl wants me to get an extra pair  to sell,i just dont want to be stuck with some overpriced shoes..i never do this btw i always miss these kind of things but it seems alot of folks dont have ipads which gives me a lil bit of an advantage...wut would these even fetch, i wear a size 9 and im debating whether to get my size or one i can unload fast..but if i cant sell i guess ill rock em. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Not sure if this would work and I can truly care less about the glow in the dark pods, but couldn't you all just go into your local Apple store if you want get on an Ipad and order the shoes from up there? I know people be all over all the Apple products in my local Apple store forever lol just an Idea

Not sure if this would work and I can truly care less about the glow in the dark pods, but couldn't you all just go into your local Apple store if you want get on an Ipad and order the shoes from up there? I know people be all over all the Apple products in my local Apple store forever lol just an Idea

Thats what I was thinking but I guess some people dont think that far :lol:

Thats what I was thinking but I guess some people dont think that far :lol:

That wouldn't work. You would have to log in with your Apple Id, download the app, and purchase the Sole Collector issue on the Ipad. I'm pretty sure the Ipad's in the apple store won't allow you to log in with your id.

Last edited:
im not sure if you can download apps through your own id at the store..

HA
roll.gif
... I could careless if you or anyone else viewed my post. I am just passing along information just like you. The date has changed many times already so your source could have the new info. Just tryin to help fellow sneakerheads. No need to talk down on anyone fam
Not even trying to be like that, just a lot of people who jump the gun when it comes to giving info and it creates even more confusion and "hype" in the marketplace.

That wouldn't work. You would have to log in with your Apple Id, download the app, and purchase the Sole Collector issue on the Ipad. I'm pretty sure the Ipad's in the apple store won't allow you to log in with your id.

damn well there goes that plan for some people.

Well grabbing up the Ipad2 4G/Wi-Fi from my cousin to use it tomorrow. Going for two pairs! Good luck to all who want to cop!!!

nthat.gif
Tryin' to put these glow orbs on my FEET!

Last edited by a moderator:
On a positive note, I don't think there are any muggers lurking in my fam's Ipad, plus no travel, no camping. Needless to say though, I shall be ferociously attacking the screen of this Ipad with a volatile amount of adrenaline and ADD...

i think this is bogus, i mean i gotta work my *** off to get the money and then i gotta work my *** off to spend it? WTF????? so if you don't have an ipad your screwed its hard enough to afford the shoes in the first place!!! did they say what the shipping was on these i know 215 isnt with shipping, also what the shipping time frame?

my bad just needed to vent, getting a little ridiculous

Last edited:
i think this is bogus, i mean i gotta work my *** off to get the money and then i gotta work my *** off to spend it? WTF????? so if you don't have an ipad your screwed its hard enough to afford the shoes in the first place!!! did they say what the shipping was on these i know 215 isnt with shipping, also what the shipping time frame?
my bad just needed to vent, getting a little ridiculous

They said the checkout process is done by the Nike Store I believe, so if you have an account you're suppose to get free shipping over orders over $100.

************* confirmed the 10/6 release date via twitter for the black pods that is

who confirmed on twitter? I asked nikestore on twitter and they said there's no info on them unless they are telling lies |I

So this is going to be my first "attempt" at getting rookies just because i love the galaxy theme, i wear a 12 in kobes typically but an 11.5 in jordans, what size do you guys recommend?

Back
Top Bottom