Game 2: Houston Rockets (5) @ Portland Trailblazers (4) 4/21 10:00EST NBATV (HOU 1-0)

Von Wafer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Exile On Ivy St

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

Lowry always good at gettin fouls called for him thats a good thing i like about him.. And oden wit 3 fouls.
Are you serious? How old are you?

What u talkin bout Lowry is good at drawin fouls for him to go to the line u obviously dont watch my Rockets and probably older and doin bigger things than youhater... Rockets clownin...

Lowry always good at gettin fouls called for him thats a good thing i like about him.. And oden wit 3 fouls.

What u talkin bout Lowry is good at drawin fouls for him to go to the line u obviously dont watch my Rockets and probably older and doin bigger things than you hater... Rockets clownin...

I just can't understand why you would actually think that foul that he drew on Oden for his 3rd was an actual foul. Please try to be at leastsemi-objective . .

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Yao with only 3 FGA in the first half..SMH
What's up with that? Does Houston not know how to get him the ball when people are fronting him?

What u talkin bout Lowry is good at drawin fouls for him to go to the line u obviously dont watch my Rockets and probably older and doin bigger things than you hater... Rockets clownin...

I just can't understand why you would actually think that foul that he drew on Oden for his 3rd was an actual foul. Please try to be at least semi-objective . .

this clown %%# homer telling someone not to be a homer?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gotta give it up to Portland.

They've ran a whole bunch of different lineups, defensive schemes, zones, doubles, fronts to deny Yao the ball. So far so good.

Luckily on the Rockets side the bench is stepping up and scoring, and fortunately for the Blazers, LA came out to play.

As a result, a 2 point ball game at the half.

That injury looked bad. Like his knee just buckled, another Hoya going out like this

Word is Deke fractured his tibia.

tired.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

It's been a great career Deke. Dude was a monster in game 1, virtually not playing at all in the regular season. Appreciated.
pimp.gif

Damn, it's sad seeing those pictures. He was definitely an ageless warrior. It seemed as though he was invincible to injuries.
frown.gif
tired.gif

They better slow it down before it gets out of hand Rockets gettin on fire.. And i like how we have alot of rocket fans in here but ther not even from Houstonor might not be in The H anymore...

Back
Top Bottom