Game 5: 4/27/09 Los Angeles Lakers (3) vs. Utah Jazz (1) 10:30 PM ET, 7:30 PM PT on TNT

Originally Posted by knightngale

what is up with the salty rocket fans? knowing that this will happen to them as well?
laugh.gif

I know how it feels though word tot he 2008 playoffs
tired.gif
They think that because they beat a first-year-playoff Blazer team, they got the Lakers number too
roll.gif

I almost wish the Lakers would sweep em, but then it'd make the Blazers look bad.

It's the freaking PLAYOFFS we cant blowing leads like this!
mad.gif

Kobe -Artest would be FUN

First things first, Rockets have to take care of business.

If the Rockets advance, minus this year where we got swept in the season series, Lakers/Rockets historically have been close fought games.

An uphill climb, and the cards are stacked against the Rockets, but, it's nice to see the Lakers letting the Jazz hang around the whole series pretty much.They get out to fast starts, control the game, but let the Jazz back in it pretty much every game in the series.

The difference between the Jazz and the Rockets though is the Rockets play defense.

And with defense, any ball club has a chance against anybody. Even against the Lakers.

Smh. We still haven't learned from last year. Blowing big leads & *$@@. So disappointed in the 4th.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

"Fair at best until Ronnie Price came into the game."

eek.gif
!!!!!!
roll.gif

Everyone just wants to ask him about losing his temper, but everyone's too scared.
Someone man up!

Ahhh they cut away
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by knightngale

what is up with the salty rocket fans? knowing that this will happen to them as well?
laugh.gif

I know how it feels though word tot he 2008 playoffs
tired.gif
They think that because they beat a first-year-playoff Blazer team, they got the Lakers number too
roll.gif

I almost wish the Lakers would sweep em, but then it'd make the Blazers look bad.
They are bad though.
laugh.gif

We shot under 40% and did everything to lose and still won.

But yeah, we're gonna kill y'all provided we kill them first.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

First things first, Rockets have to take care of business.

If the Rockets advance, minus this year where we got swept in the season series, Lakers/Rockets historically have been close fought games.

An uphill climb, and the cards are stacked against the Rockets, but, it's nice to see the Lakers letting the Jazz hang around the whole series pretty much. They get out to fast starts, control the game, but let the Jazz back in it pretty much every game in the series.

The difference between the Jazz and the Rockets though is the Rockets play defense.

And with defense, any ball club has a chance against anybody. Even against the Lakers.

rockets dont have the fire power to keep up with the lakers. rockets will get 1 game at the most

Back
Top Bottom