Game of the Summer: Goodman league vs. Melo League 8-30-11

Originally Posted by psk2310

What? Melo got a summer league? Do they play 3 quarters & then whine when they don't get calls in the 4th quarter & just fade away down the stretch?
indifferent.gif

Do they practice sulking in the paint when they don't get a call while the rest of the team hustles back on D in the melo league?

Do they practice sulking in the paint when they don't get a call while the rest of the team hustles back on D in the melo league?
Wow bud, tell em how you really feel. 
Had some extra salt on your dinner tonight huh.

I want to punch you in the face

^ yea I guess I do kind sound salty huh? I'd like to see The Knicks do well & see melo grow up. Stop crying about not gettin calls. It's terrible to see a grown man that tall sulk like a a baby. It's shameful really. I mean dude appeared ina snop snitching video snickering in the backround, he needs to man up & roll wit the punches & get back on D then take to the hole next time down....

laugh.gif
psk, some y'all need to chill it's not that serious. Patiently waiting for the highlights

I'm sorry if I come off serious, it's just jokes man. Just jokes (except about melo whining...). Don't wanna punch nobody in the face or anything like that. It's just sports man... I'm sorry.

ZOMG, Bron played the game with no headband. First he makes jokes about it and now this. If he stops giving a #$!$ about what other people think and just plays ball like he should he will be very scary when the NBA comes back.

Semi Joke. But kinda serious. I think him trying to "stop the haters" makes him over think things at times
On a dead serious note. Im gonna need this Melo shirt

c51220071ebefad525c4bd2.jpg

I'm sorry if I come off serious, it's just jokes man. Just jokes (except about melo whining...). Don't wanna punch nobody in the face or anything like that. It's just sports man... I'm sorry.
I apologize man. When I said I would punch you in the face, it was more figure of speech then me literally wanting to punch you in the face. Seemed like trolling/hating and I got annoyed, I'm sorry.

Very entertaining game... as well as an end to a great summer of basketball here in the city...

Sucks that KD didnt really have anyone else as talented as him on his squad, but he did show out with damn near 60 pts...

Eric Bledsoe had a few nice highlights as well... Him and Josh Selby...
eek.gif

sick.gif

There were plenty of cameras there, so I'm hoping a vid of this will surface soon... (and for free)

Aww thanks rcksactown. I mean it. I think this is the first time I've ever seen an NTer accept an apology & apologize him/her self. Good vibes man, good vibes. I hope your Kings do well this season. It'd be nice to see the Sactown fans get rewarded for staying so loyal. Cities & thier pro sports team fans really could learn volumes of lessons from Kings fans in Sactown...You guys are on point... Hope Kevin Johnson & the city keep them there. Can't picture them and don't want to picture them anywhere else...

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

ZOMG, Bron played the game with no headband. First he makes jokes about it and now this. If he stops giving a #$!$ about what other people think and just plays ball like he should he will be very scary when the NBA comes back.

Semi Joke. But kinda serious. I think him trying to "stop the haters" makes him over think things at times

Bron and durant go back and forth with some bledsoe highlights

and I'm sure it wouldn't be a niketalk post without this
30kyvcj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom