Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

I noticed it during my first watch, but what struck me was how awkward it looked with him (the actor) presumably hiding his arm under his outfit. 😅 His proportions just looked off to me.

All this CGI technology, but they still can't make it look natural? 😅

Untitled-1.jpg
We’re suppose to assume he gained a few pounds :lol:

4-6 seasons from this period in time would be overkill. The dope thing about the name “House of the Dragon” is that they can do different periods of time in the Targeryen timeline. It doesn’t have to be 4-6 seasons of the Dance.
that is highly possible considering it didn't say Dance of Dragons but House of Dragons. who knows, the series could end on that favorite part regarding Rhaegar Targaryen. that makes perfect sense.

That prophecy part is brand new to the show as far I know. It's a cool little twist to connect the dagger and all that, but I'm sure if when we ever get Aegon's Conquest, they'll definitely throw that bit in there.

What podcast we messing with boys?

I like the bald move guys the best. One’s a book reader and one isn’t they do an instant take Sunday night and one more in depth during the week always usually good and never spoil anything.
I’m all the way in on Bald Moves. Been listening to them since about season 5 or 6 of GoT.

If that’s the case the first prequel/anthology story should’ve been Aegon the Conqueror taking it to the First Men and how the prohecy started.
I was thinking about that initially, although that timeline alone would drag the series for a 100 years. I would think the Aegon the Conqueror arc is a more stand-alone series. from the origins in Valyria, their journey towards Westeros, establishment of the 7 kingdoms. We still haven't tackled about the Children of the Forest and the war against the First Men, Creation of the First White Walker and who it was, etc....

that is highly possible considering it didn't say Dance of Dragons but House of Dragons. who knows, the series could end on that favorite part regarding Rhaegar Targaryen. that makes perfect sense.

I could see it going in that direction. Robert’s Rebellion could be a possible finale season.

Back
Top Bottom