Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Its funny how Viserys will be sick as a dog in one scene and then be fine eating healthy just to suddenly have a turn for the worst again :lol:

This entire scene makes no damn sense. Criston is a supreme dumbass. Beat a ***** to death cuz what? You already told the queen your secret.

I don't get how it starts with Daemon grabbing Rhae to those dudes fighting.

Last edited:
(Don’t know how to spoiler)

So does she have the hots for her uncle or something i don’t get why she’d be acting that a fool right in the middle of her wedding. She’s a true Targaerayn…though i guess she’s marrying her cuzin so it’s really all sick anyways

Story is interesting an all, but too damn choppy. We just jumpin YEARS in 6 episodes?!?!? Switchin up actors and actresses and everything? :smh:

That's poor planning.

This weak *** King on his deathbed scene to scene but there he is 10 years later? :sick:

Crispy got wet once and now gonna stick himself? :lol:

They gotta tighten this up.

lesson of the episode

everyone needs to just shut the f up

sir cole confessing
laenors lover telling sir cole
cuz talking up to daemon then getting put on his place

1663553817223.gif

Sir Criston snitched on himself, then gay bashed.

Visaerys looking like death and somehow survived the time jump?

And that is again what we call a red wedding.

Last edited:
Criston Cole is the worst. I hate this fool. And he ready to commit seppuku? Clown.

Rhea Royce went out like a G. Wish we saw more of her.

Lyonel Strong looks the same age as his sons. They might be the most interesting side family. One son is the best fighter in Westeros and the other is a club foot littlefinger/varys.

Alicent coming out in green to show to loyalty to her own family. Bout to get real.

Leanor gonna think Rhaenyra had his mans killed.

Leana Velaryon fine :pimp:

Daemon just towers over everyone in any scene he's in. Was just sitting at the high table with menacing vibes.

It looked like in the preview for next week Cole was being held in a dungeon, so my guess is he's been still there captive all this time into the flash-forward as a prisoner.

I don't like the idea of changing Rhaenera and Allicent because there two of the better parts of the show, but my hope is they flashback. I don't know how that would go over storytelling-wise or if people would like non-linear.

Back
Top Bottom