Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Lady Rhea was mad cute.

Lyonel strong is that dude tho. Put peeps on notice when there wasn't no welcoming committee for the king. Then he gave his bro the look like shut this BS down.

The time jump is gonna suck I would've liked to see more drama after the wedding but overall i'm in it.

How Visearys is surviving is wild. Leprosy? sheesh they getting biblical. And I ain't ever trusted none of them Grand Maesters :smh:

Solid episode. Yea I didn't get Ser Simpleton attacking ol boys lover. Is it just so the Queen can pardon him and have him as an ally against Rhaebae?

And did Daemon just kill off his wife to inherit Runestone?

Need the king to die already lol

They should retcon the **** out of szn 8. Nobody would blink an eye
dead (1).png

Yea, I can't wait for olivia Cooke to kill it as Alicent. Both young actresses did really well tho.

Criston Cole is the worst. I hate this fool. And he ready to commit seppuku? Clown.

Rhea Royce went out like a G. Wish we saw more of her.

Lyonel Strong looks the same age as his sons. They might be the most interesting side family. One son is the best fighter in Westeros and the other is a club foot littlefinger/varys.

Alicent coming out in green to show to loyalty to her own family. Bout to get real.

Leanor gonna think Rhaenyra had his mans killed.

Leana Velaryon fine :pimp:

Alicent not only interrupted the king but came out in house colors days after her father got shunned AND not tending to the king :smokin

He's referring to Corlys's daughter.
Corlys daughter is Daemon’s cousin’s daughter - his niece

Daemon just towers over everyone in any scene he's in. Was just sitting at the high table with menacing vibes.

It looked like in the preview for next week Cole was being held in a dungeon, so my guess is he's been still there captive all this time into the flash-forward as a prisoner.

I don't like the idea of changing Rhaenera and Allicent because there two of the better parts of the show, but my hope is they flashback. I don't know how that would go over storytelling-wise or if people would like non-linear.

I’ll pass on the flashback story while also going in the present. Hate shows like that

💀 :rofl:

Rhea probably could've been a Yara Greyjoy type character

Immediately what came to mind — Rhea cute too

How they cast Rhaenyra character that’s looks older than Alicent. You can see it in the one preview scene they look at least 5-10 years apart

Rhea: "I knew you couldn't finish"

Damn that just clicked
dikembe-mutombo-nba.gif

Yea daemons mistress told the kid to tell otto he went thru with it because that was his plan but he couldn't do it.

Remember in episode one he had "problems" in bed. She said she was protecting him or something. She knows he has issues down there.
Probably the real reason he doesn't **** his wife. She's probably fine looking.
Whores gossiping is probably just preferable to court gossiping.

e7c12d84-e8df-418e-bdf6-f26d14184882_200_10.gif

I liked the actors/actresses in these episodes that are out. They better have some good replacements on deck

My body is not ready for this time jump. Young Rhae and Alicent were 🔥 hoping the older versions of them don’t disappoint

If they had put someone else in Dinklage or Kit Harrington's place, Cersei, etc. I would in retrospect be like WHY

Back
Top Bottom