Gamma Blue L/C

They look pretty good the only thing buging me is the inside around the top of the collar sud be more solid your look soft I have authentic pair and the inside like the 2012 bred shiny black and not puffy around the collar that's my only concerns

Cleft lips Gammas.. But in all honesty,alot of Gammas came flawed out.. Something weird about those tho.. I wouldnt trust those.

Those are HORRIBLE pics of that pair...The angle of the toe cap is awkward looking...Also can't call the ankle collars cause they are clearly worn but the material around the 23 looks odd

Poor quality pics, but ima say they are legit

The gamma production issues are widely known, I've heard it all from misaligned toe sole to even little cuts in the patent leather

They look pretty good the only thing buging me is the inside around the top of the collar sud be more solid your look soft I have authentic pair and the inside like the 2012 bred shiny black and not puffy around the collar that's my only concerns
It's actually not soft at all. Thank you for the feedback by the way

Those are HORRIBLE pics of that pair...The angle of the toe cap is awkward looking...Also can't call the ankle collars cause they are clearly worn but the material around the 23 looks odd
The material around the 23 was actually fine. My only concern was the toe cap because I have a pair I bought from footlocker that I compared it to and the only flaw was the toe cap. Thank you for your feedback

Back
Top Bottom