Garnett III retro info? Just saw sample pics of both OG colors....

The Garnet 3s are definitely are tight design, however, I up on those gray, black, & orange Safaris in the second picture are
pimp.gif

Ahh i never got these when i was in HS. I really wanted the Wht/Blue colorway for christmas too.

Man, oh man! These bring back memories...for some reason my attention was fixated on these and whenever I was bored in class I would draw them lol.

I wonder what would have happened if KG would have stayed with Nike.......but I heard stories as to why he left was because he didn't like the way thingswere going or the way he was getting treated.

They need to come with with TIm Hardaways Red ones. And the Navy ones too!!!

But these are the Fun Police, supposed to drop in May. So the Garnetts may take a while to drop after that???

nike-zoom-fp-fun-police-1.jpg

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by blco02

Yep, these are coming out in the Black and White OG colors.

But they aren't gonna be called the Garnett III.

WAIT , did they do a FUSION or something to this ????

I remember reading / seeing a pic of them but it was a FUSION like shoe . IS THIS WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO GIVE US ??? I hope not .

yupp these are the "fun police"

if dem mugz get released instant cop bout 3 o 4 prs ahaha. dat shoes brings memories back 2 my younger days
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Good to see them retro. Great shoe to ball in. I trashed my wht/blue ones last year. But it's time to UN DS these joints.
wink.gif

24nk2kk.jpg

52m4k5.jpg

eek.gif
nice!
i'm copping the white ones no doubt,but i'm also keeping my fingers crossed for the red/wht & purple/wht pairs to get retroed down the line.
and please nike,be smart and retro the GP line please.
1 last thing,i remember how the 1's looked like but i can't seem to recall the 2's.were the garnett 2's the wht/blue flightposites he woreduring the sydney olympics?

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Good to see them retro. Great shoe to ball in. I trashed my wht/blue ones last year. But it's time to UN DS these joints.
wink.gif

24nk2kk.jpg

52m4k5.jpg

Other two colorways are probably better known.... but of the three that's my personal favorite.

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by blco02

Yep, these are coming out in the Black and White OG colors.

But they aren't gonna be called the Garnett III.

WAIT , did they do a FUSION or something to this ????

I remember reading / seeing a pic of them but it was a FUSION like shoe . IS THIS WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO GIVE US ??? I hope not .

yupp these are the "fun police"

Aw damn , got my hopes up .... I for got about them FUN POLICE things . That would of been NICE if they did so give us Garnett III's ....

i love mine. they are one of my fav. balling shoes... i'm gonna have to double up on these when they come out

The cool thing is, the Garnett references on the shoe are miniscule. I'm sure Nike will replace "Garnett" on the tongue with "Nike", or"Nike Air". And the "OBF" acronym on the bottom of the shoe, will be done away with, and replace with a solid sphere.

yes! finally I can have these again--my old ones are so beat up...the white/blue ones are one of my fav bball shoes.

i just hope they are true to the originals and do not look like those fun police versions

Yeah the nike reps were making their trips to stores and they brought the black/blue ones to mine. Pretty nice but I dont think they will sell well

I still have mines in unworn, mint condition (Sz. 10). I didn't know that I have those until when I moved out; Those kicks were hiding in my basement. Thebox details says: Air Garnett III White/Chrome-MN Navy Bla/Chrome-Navy 830165 102 I'll try to post some pics.

Back
Top Bottom