Gary Indiana unappreciation..vol. eeeeew (yuck)

Boy stop! You going in on the city.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

I swear NT is the only place where this placed is talked about.

Rap wise tho Freddie Gibbs
pimp.gif
I keep wanting to speak honestly on Gibbs but the hate just ain't in me. I don't dislike his music though. He's one of the dudes from here that's got bars, but I've heard much better. (Myself excluded. )
eyes.gif

All u Gary cats say that...u..the Martian cats from I-State...all yall

Now, go stand in the corner.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

pimp.gif
I keep wanting to speak honestly on Gibbs but the hate just ain't in me. I don't dislike his music though. He's one of the dudes from here that's got bars, but I've heard much better. (Myself excluded. )
eyes.gif

There was probably somebody better than Jordan that never made it. At the end of the day I aint hearing none of these other dudes allegedly better than Gibbs. If anything they all should be hoping he puts their state on the map and they get some attention rap wise.

Wanna know what's really real?

Aside from homie stealing a song concept of mine... (unverified)....... That *@%%* ain't repping the G at all. I know the man personally, as in, I know members of his family. My fam played ball with his fam in high school. My mother called him "son" and he used to come over here and visit my parents. Dude was one of the first people that ever gave me the game about these broads
pimp.gif
. We used tro sit at his crib playing madden 04 and talking bout broads and stuff. Tip is the man
laugh.gif
I know that dude fairly well... at least on a closer level than I know other rappers.. So when I say he ain't been in the G, he ain't been here. He release "Live from Gary, Indiana" from LA with a LA DJ. His hood don't respect his ways. I know because I've been the middle man in a lot of +!+!$*!%. I was the one talking bout "Nah man, he cool he just tryna get paid. Stop hating..." but really, his hood is right. I got his first mixtape case round here somewhere. The one with his daddy singing on his hooks.. I been listening to dude since Full metal Jack it 1, and I damn near dislike Freddie Gibbs.  Mr. Tipton will always be big homie regardless though. Ain't nobody mad, cats just being honest
grin.gif

Why would he rep that crummy place tho? What is that man screaming out that place that is ONLY known as the home of the Jacksons gonna do for any of your bummy friends?? Dudes is just salty

pimp.gif
eyes.gif

There was probably somebody better than Jordan that never made it. At the end of the day I aint hearing none of these other dudes allegedly better than Gibbs. If anything they all should be hoping he puts their state on the map and they get some attention rap wise.

Aside from homie stealing a song concept of mine... (unverified)....... That *@%%* ain't repping the G at all. I know the man personally, as in, I know members of his family. My fam played ball with his fam in high school. My mother called him "son" and he used to come over here and visit my parents. Dude was one of the first people that ever gave me the game about these broads
pimp.gif
. We used tro sit at his crib playing madden 04 and talking bout broads and stuff. Tip is the man
laugh.gif
I know that dude fairly well... at least on a closer level than I know other rappers.. So when I say he ain't been in the G, he ain't been here. He release "Live from Gary, Indiana" from LA with a LA DJ. His hood don't respect his ways. I know because I've been the middle man in a lot of +!+!$*!%. I was the one talking bout "Nah man, he cool he just tryna get paid. Stop hating..." but really, his hood is right. I got his first mixtape case round here somewhere. The one with his daddy singing on his hooks.. I been listening to dude since Full metal Jack it 1, and I damn near dislike Freddie Gibbs.  Mr. Tipton will always be big homie regardless though. Ain't nobody mad, cats just being honest
grin.gif

but he's a better rapper than you, though.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

pimp.gif
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
but he's a better rapper than you, though.

laugh.gif
Hardly. Though I've never and will never look at rap as a competition. Art is too subjective to rank. Besides, I want to see the man make it, so I have no reason to feel some kind of way about his success at this point.

You guys are like goose egg for 74  with these cheap *#* egg Rilla on moments...
I guess you can say that but I wouldn't agree with that statement.
Black city. Black mayor. Black work force.  Those were the glory days. Those things are still true today....

in all serious-ness gary is quite gangsta but its only like that cause cats really dont got no choice, i used to smash this chick from there when i was in High school, straight hood rat, she knew nothing about the world, she thought vacation was visiting Chicago downtown in the summer to window shop on Michigan ave 
laugh.gif
, one day she invited me to a tattoo party and dudes was in there rotating like 4 blunts between 15 people,poping pills and drinking 2 and the moves, these cats was all young too, i was like man these %+%%@* aint going no where fast 
tired.gif
, ten minutes later they got in a van to go dump(shoot) at some cats round the corner, i never kicked in Gary again. 
roll.gif

lol...i rode through there this weekend and thought the same thing...its crazy how sad and rundown that place is..no wonder it always top 5 on the most dangerous cities list

pimp.gif
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

So cats in Gary are MAD @ Gibbs for actually doing somethin with his life and not living and dying in the SAME spot as the generations before him??...

Sounds like a GREAT place to live...

Originally Posted by TheCalculator

WAIT WHAT? And I'm 3 whole pages late? #+@+...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
This is your reaction?!
mad.gif
I been here too long to take you guys THAT serious
grin.gif
. I'll argue the valid points just for the sake of having a reason to pitter patter around a keyboard, but I know when a lame is just fishin for a feud man.

But you see that clown still ain't said #@!% to me directly.. how girl is that?
laugh.gif

So cats in Gary are MAD @ Gibbs for actually doing somethin with his life and not living and dying in the SAME spot as the generations before him??...

Sounds like a GREAT place to live...
Probably. You know how some cats are. But that's not what I'M talking about. Or did you not read any of it? Dude's persona is "THE STEEL CITY STICK UP KID".... come on man
grin.gif
. I won't say $$#% else about dude cuz the hate ain't in me, but all I'm saying is dude ain't what he say he is. And who he really is is a cool guy. But I ain't seen much of neither in STEEL CITY since he went sorta-major. Dude get more pub in your city than mine. That says more than I have to explain.

Originally Posted by TheCalculator

WAIT WHAT? And I'm 3 whole pages late? #+@+...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
This is your reaction?!
mad.gif
I been here too long to take you guys THAT serious
grin.gif
. I'll argue the valid points just for the sake of having a reason to pitter patter around a keyboard, but I know when a lame is just fishin for a feud man.

But you see that clown still ain't said !%$% to me directly.. how girl is that?
laugh.gif
I was just about to edit that post after reading this
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

PREACH LARRY!!!

Whythis mark $%% dude wait till he leave the city limits to start poppingoff though? And since we ALL know this is a sneak diss to me an onlyme, why this fur burger ain't bring this !*$# to me like a man when hewas right around the corner? Right. Further more, making fun of my cityfor being down and out is like making fun of Africa for struggling withAIDS. It wasn't always this way and it doesn't have to remain this way.Rather than ESCAPE my city, I stay here and attempt to mean somethingto it, just as my father did (and the rest of his 13 SUCCESSFULbrothers and sisters). Holy !*$#, somebody posted like 9 dilapidatedbuildings!
eek.gif
GADZOOKS! If you're too dense to see the behind the scenes politicsthat make the 85% black Gary, IN  -- former US leading steelmanufacturing city --  the place it is now, you deserve to be neuteredwith a hot serving spoon. When did it become cool to cheer foroppression and/or poverty? You think people choose to be born withNOTHING and giving no help whatsoever? Grow up. But I digress, the OPis clearly an idiot and a coward. And I deal with neither. Good day. Hope you guys enjoyed the "show".

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

in all serious-ness gary is quite gangsta but its only like that cause cats really dont got no choice, i used to smash this chick from there when i was in High school, straight hood rat, she knew nothing about the world, she thought vacation was visiting Chicago downtown in the summer to window shop on Michigan ave 
laugh.gif
, one day she invited me to a tattoo party and dudes was in there rotating like 4 blunts between 15 people,poping pills and drinking 2 and the moves, these cats was all young too, i was like man these %+%%@* aint going no where fast 
tired.gif
, ten minutes later they got in a van to go dump(shoot) at some cats round the corner, i never kicked in Gary again. 
roll.gif
I believe all of this.....ESPECIALLY the extra stingy session
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Never had the chance to be in Gary but I have spent a good amount of time in Fort Wayne...Indiana has to be one of the most boring, worst places. If you can leave Indiana, you usually do. My moms had 5 siblings and all except for one ran out of the place as soon as they could to never come back.

If anyone watches the wire, this is what season 2 was about. We used to actually make +$*! in this country, and Gary was one of these industrial cities that was at the center of that. Then these big corporations moved all the jobs overseas cause it was cheaper and suddenly whole cities were basically unemployed ie Gary, Detroit, Cleveland, Pittsburgh. The white people left, so the little buissness that were around after the industrial jobs left, were gone too. So that is why these cities have became the hellhole of the U.S. (except for Pittsburgh which has managed to have an economic rennisance of sorts

laugh.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
that sounds like a hell of an expierence.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Never had the chance to be in Gary but I have spent a good amount of time in Fort Wayne....
laugh.gif
I wish you could understand how drastically different the G is from the Fort. Like, the Fort  is just dead man. That is one of the dry-est places I've ever been. if you ain't goin to tech and %*!@+@% college +##% or ballin, there is absolutely no reason to be there at all. It's soooooooooo boring. It's like the car just committed suicide. %*!@+@% talk radio man...
grin.gif
... (couldn't help myself
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

HOLD HOLD UP WHERE IN THE HELL I BEEN TO MISS THIS POST AND OP SHUT THE HELL UP AND RILLA EFF THIS BUM
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

:What up tho my @$+%!? Relax man, this dude's terry cloth. I been added the cranberry sauce. Ain't no thang...

eight2one wrote:

laugh.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
that sounds like a hell of an expierence.

It is. We call them Tuesdays around here.
laugh.gif

Im good but fam think everybody here is living bad there are plethora of millionaires live in this city but like said before Gary had people come all over the world when the steel industy was heavy but globalization and outsourcing came to play jobs also was outsourcing

Back
Top Bottom