Gary Indiana unappreciation..vol. eeeeew (yuck)

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

Im good but fam think everybody here is living bad there are plethora of millionaires live in this city but like said before Gary had people come all over the world when the steel industy was heavy but globalization and outsourcing came to play jobs also was outsourcing
Fam..... This is NT... chill with all that logical reasoning and accuracy...just make some #!$# up and get ya
laugh.gif
game up.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
and all that jazz...

[/sarcasm]

You right though. #!$#, we know these things. If I wasn't tryna be in the position I'm headed, I wouldn't even give a damn that other people be talkin out they #$@ about the G. That #!$# don't effect MY money OR my music
grin.gif
You see he said all that #!$# from DC, low. Folk ain't bring that #!$# through the BOTTOM. On Larry I know some %$!%+# that woulda murked that boy for MUCH less. You know that #!$#
grin.gif

But... as a spokesperson of sorts, I feel compelled to say something almost every time
smh.gif
. And I realize I'm just wasting my breath. Those that know what's real gon recognize a Rill !%*!$ when they see one. Those that don't, don't even matter to me. *$%# it.

true but sometimes a history of a background sometimes need to be told but anyway can I get a free tix to the concert cause I cant pay full price for no damn Wack Flocka

laugh.gif
you keep dissin my man Waka
smh.gif
......just slide through the crib around 9:00 on friday. I'm sure to have a left over ticket or two.

[no d-ride]

Rilla, I don't know you or your music, seen you post here and there bu I'm impressed on how you came out and made valid points.

If you ever in the Bay Area I got a eigth with your name on it homie. I gotta ceck out your music.

[no d-ride]

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

[no d-ride]

Rilla, I don't know you or your music, seen you post here and there bu I'm impressed on how you came out and made valid points.

If you ever in the Bay Area I got a eigth with your name on it homie. I gotta ceck out your music.

[no d-ride]
Man that's what's up bro. I'll match it if I ever swing that way (EXTRA POTENT NO %%*+). Ironically (or not), Hait5 just made a thread about a song of mine... peep this

http://niketalk.com/topic/239246

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

laugh.gif
you keep dissin my man Waka
smh.gif
......just slide through the crib around 9:00 on friday. I'm sure to have a left over ticket or two.
laugh.gif
 I just dont like fam music but I might stay it might be some chicklitts there
smile.gif
 and dont forget I prolly walk down 6 houses 

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Never had the chance to be in Gary but I have spent a good amount of time in Fort Wayne....
laugh.gif
I wish you could understand how drastically different the G is from the Fort. Like, the Fort  is just dead man. That is one of the dry-est places I've ever been. if you ain't goin to tech and %*!@+@% college +##% or ballin, there is absolutely no reason to be there at all. It's soooooooooo boring. It's like the car just committed suicide. %*!@+@% talk radio man...
grin.gif
... (couldn't help myself
laugh.gif
)
Mannnnn...If my aunt couldn't throw down in the kitchen, I don't know what the $+*! I would have done on those damn trips to the Fort.  Luckily my aunt treated my like royalty to get at my moms so trips to the Fort were never that bad.  But that damn city is easily one of the most boring places I have ever been.  So if that place was boring, you could imagine what the average person would think about Gary then
ohwell.gif

damn he make me feel bad for going hard on gary so much but im from the chi and got fam in gray so its the norm for us to go back and forward

Never had the chance to be in Gary but I have spent a good amount of time in Fort Wayne....
laugh.gif
I wish you could understand how drastically different the G is from the Fort. Like, the Fort  is just dead man. That is one of the dry-est places I've ever been. if you ain't goin to tech and %*!@+@% college +##% or ballin, there is absolutely no reason to be there at all. It's soooooooooo boring. It's like the car just committed suicide. %*!@+@% talk radio man...
grin.gif
... (couldn't help myself
laugh.gif
)
Mannnnn...If my aunt couldn't throw down in the kitchen, I don't know what the $+*! I would have done on those damn trips to the Fort.  Luckily my aunt treated my like royalty to get at my moms so trips to the Fort were never that bad.  But that damn city is easily one of the most boring places I have ever been.  So if that place was boring, you could imagine what the average person would think about Gary then
ohwell.gif
Gary isn't as boring as Fort Wayne though. it's more dangerous, harder to live in, more grimy....but not more boring.
and now lets take a break from the bickering for a selection by Gary, Indiana's best rapper

FREDDIE GIBBS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

but seriously....

Tex and Nikki Scarfo
The Era
Thugged Out
Novacane
Ivoe The Grand Duke
King Mack
Talla (as a group)
Soope (and The Grind Family in general, inclu. Ric Jilla)
Sani G

All better than Gibbs IMO....

CasperJr wrote:
damn he make me feel bad for going hard on gary so much but im from the chi and got fam in gray so its the norm for us to go back and forward

That's different. That's that big brother little brother BS
eyes.gif
....   Screw you guys!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

It's funny how you people laugh at poor, poverty strucken cities and then go front by trying to act hard in real life.

Like y'all know what pain and hardship is.
smh.gif

? Que
How are these even remotely similar? I could see if pain and hardship is only a variable that people from "poor,poverty stricken cities" have to deal with, but it isn't.

I can't speak for anyone but myself, and I personally have never been to Gary Indiana, but I have been to Detroit, and if it anywhere close to the shambles Detroit is in 
ohwell.gif

So pain and hardship is exclusive to poor folks now?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

It's funny how you people laugh at poor, poverty strucken cities and then go front by trying to act hard in real life.

Like y'all know what pain and hardship is.
smh.gif

? Que
How are these even remotely similar? I could see if pain and hardship is only a variable that people from "poor,poverty stricken cities" have to deal with, but it isn't.

I can't speak for anyone but myself, and I personally have never been to Gary Indiana, but I have been to Detroit, and if it anywhere close to the shambles Detroit is in 
ohwell.gif

So pain and hardship is exclusive to poor folks now?
How u 8 pages in and ain't saying %@%@ though?...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom