Gas prices

Filled up Shell premium $3.35 -.15cents for reward points @ $3.20 a gallon...not bad...could be worse. $43 for the fill up

Pardon my ignorance.. I've been to both Texas and Florida.. two states with no state income tax and low gas prices and yet their roads are much better than here in California.

Where do they get revenue to maintain their infrastructure?
Don't know if anyone answered, but I'm pretty sure it's those tolls they have on freeways.

usually in cali gas starts going up in the summer but dam it went up since the spring and it aint letting up... i been paying over $4 for 91 so far... i just put $50 in and my tank is only at 3/4's :lol:

fill.jpg

not sure what to think. better than what ppl in Caulifornia are paying I guess. gas prices have sucked ever since 2003 IIRC.

Pardon my ignorance.. I've been to both Texas and Florida.. two states with no state income tax and low gas prices and yet their roads are much better than here in California.

Where do they get revenue to maintain their infrastructure?

The federal Gov't via blue states like California, NY, CT etc.

u spelled government waste, union dues & bureaucracy corruption wrong.

Quit your B.S...

THE FACTS:

Connecticut residents paid an average of $15,643 per person in federal taxes in 2015, according to a report by the Rockefeller Institute of Government. Massachusetts paid $13,582 per person, New Jersey paid $13,137 and New York paid $12,820.

California residents paid an average of $10,510.

At the other end, Mississippi residents paid an average of $5,740 per person, while West Virginia paid $6,349, Kentucky paid $6,626 and South Carolina paid $6,665.

Low-tax red states also fare better when you take into account federal spending.

Mississippi received $2.13 for every tax dollar the state sent to Washington in 2015, according to the Rockefeller study. West Virginia received $2.07, Kentucky got $1.90 and South Carolina got $1.71.

Meanwhile, New Jersey received 74 cents in federal spending for tax every dollar the state sent to Washington. New York received 81 cents, Connecticut received 82 cents and Massachusetts received 83 cents.

https://www.apnews.com/2f83c72de1bd440d92cdbc0d3b6bc08c

Dont even know right now but I think prices went down a bit, my gas light was about to come on, put $20 premium in my 19 Civic Hatch and it got me damn near full.

Average only 23.5 miles/gal on this thing. Traffic plus my heavy foot. :lol:

NYC.

Why do you put premium gas in your Civic?

I drive an Accord and only put regular in my tank. From that, I get about 650 - 700 highway miles on a full tank during the summer.

Gas around here is about 2.79 btw.

Why do you put premium gas in your Civic?

I drive an Accord and only put regular in my tank. From that, I get about 650 - 700 highway miles on a full tank during the summer.

Gas around here is about 2.79 btw.

Hatchback sport recommends premium and forums saying use premium for maximum performance. Im used to paying for premium so whatever.

Back
Top Bottom