Georgetown 11 low next April

Finishline mobile ftw! The desktop tabs i had open since 9am haven't even loaded yet lol.

This is definitely not a limited release since I'm able to cop hahaha. Patience and everybody will get a purr.

NDC just kicked me out of line, haha damn, well this sucks. Guess my last hope is FNL.

Last edited:
roll.gif
I think it is so annoying that people add these to their carts and then just let them go.

Last edited:
Drove an hr to a spot and soon as i get here the guy who showed up before me is a 13 smh now i gotta rock a 12... Least i got some sleep lol. Swear i hope when i move to tx its not bad.

It can be. Texas probably didn't invent cronyism/the Good Ol' Boy System but it perfected it. If you're not in a circle and or have an angle, it can be tough to lock down a pair of major releases like 11s. I wear a 13 too and stores "mysteriously" don't have that size but every other size if you go to certain spots and all there's all kinds of that kind of shadiness.

It can be. Texas probably didn't invent cronyism/the Good Ol' Boy System but it perfected it. If you're not in a circle and or have an angle, it can be tough to lock down a pair of major releases like 11s. I wear a 13 too and stores "mysteriously" don't have that size but every other size if you go to certain spots and all there's all kinds of that kind of shadiness.

There is never a 13. Hence why I have two connects. Went to get the palmers the day they dropped random at lenox. No 13. Trust 13 is the hardest to win or get in a line.

Glad my online game is fire

And them connects

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom