Get out of the friend zone...

Originally Posted by Essential1

Whip it out... If she takes the bait, you are out of the friend zone... If she doesn't take the bait, you are no longer friends and out of the friend zone anyway..

This is really the only test that is 100% accurate.

Whip it out... If she takes the bait, you are out of the friend zone... If she doesn't take the bait, you are no longer friends and out of the friend zone anyway..

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

I think i've known plenty of girls that have eventually let one of their male friends taste that cherry pie.

did the friendship change from there? of course it did, they hooked up later...

when they always tell me this, I ask "how did you two meet?" and they'll say dude was their best friend at first.

on the internet it seems dudes makes the friend zone to be the worst position in the world when it comes to dealing with women.

women minds change all the time when it comes to how they feel about certain men.....they like you one day and hate you the next.....a friend can easily get to her before a random dude off the street can.

laugh.gif
you can come out the friendzone if you play your cards right.
This! Usually when they're vulnerable. I've seen it happen. 

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

I think i've known plenty of girls that have eventually let one of their male friends taste that cherry pie.

did the friendship change from there? of course it did, they hooked up later...

when they always tell me this, I ask "how did you two meet?" and they'll say dude was their best friend at first.

on the internet it seems dudes makes the friend zone to be the worst position in the world when it comes to dealing with women.

women minds change all the time when it comes to how they feel about certain men.....they like you one day and hate you the next.....a friend can easily get to her before a random dude off the street can.

laugh.gif
you can come out the friendzone if you play your cards right.
This! Usually when they're vulnerable. I've seen it happen. 

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Yeah maybe AT THE TIME. But if you're smart you'll wait for the right time instead of acting like a $+$#$@!.
Just think about it, there's never a right time in the friend zone.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Yeah maybe AT THE TIME. But if you're smart you'll wait for the right time instead of acting like a $+$#$@!.
Just think about it, there's never a right time in the friend zone.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Friendzone.
laugh.gif

They can easily turn into friends with benefits zone with the right amount of straightforwardness.

Exactly, dudes gotta learn how and to get out of that friendzone.  It's easier than you guys think.  You can also try "talking" to one of her friends if you really want to get out of the friendzone.  See how she looks at you then if you try talking to one of her friends, she will show her true feelings then.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Friendzone.
laugh.gif

They can easily turn into friends with benefits zone with the right amount of straightforwardness.

Exactly, dudes gotta learn how and to get out of that friendzone.  It's easier than you guys think.  You can also try "talking" to one of her friends if you really want to get out of the friendzone.  See how she looks at you then if you try talking to one of her friends, she will show her true feelings then.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Nah fam, imo the move is to use the friend zone to your advantage. Get real close to her, then right when you developed that real close bond with to where she talks to you everyday, dissapear for a few days.

She'll ask where you been, and you'll say (Whether its true or not) that you been chilling and spending time with this new girl of yours. Blouses. She'll start to view you differently.
i hope nobody disregards this gem right here...

Nah fam, imo the move is to use the friend zone to your advantage. Get real close to her, then right when you developed that real close bond with to where she talks to you everyday, dissapear for a few days.

She'll ask where you been, and you'll say (Whether its true or not) that you been chilling and spending time with this new girl of yours. Blouses. She'll start to view you differently.

^ Wouldn't you actually have to be spending time with another female though? 'Cuz she will be asking for more info about new said female.

^ Wouldn't you actually have to be spending time with another female though? 'Cuz she will be asking for more info about new said female.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

ive tried this before
 " I think we should do it"
"do what"....
"+@#%"

I like this one, just out of the blue when theres a puase in convo

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

ive tried this before
 " I think we should do it"
"do what"....
"+@#%"

I like this one, just out of the blue when theres a puase in convo

rufilin is the only sure way to get out of the friendzone. thank me later.

rufilin is the only sure way to get out of the friendzone. thank me later.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

this right here.

179325_185762691446266_100000376101049_520199_6353966_n.jpg

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

this right here.

179325_185762691446266_100000376101049_520199_6353966_n.jpg

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Once you're in the zone, you're not getting out.
False. 
This girl i used to talk to in high school wouldn't give me the time of day. Said she just wanted to be friends. 

I cut her off completely for a few months. The next time we spoke all she talked about was how much she missed me and how she wanted to come see me. 

I smashed that night. 

As stated earlier, girls are fickle. The "friend-zone" is far from permanent. 

Back
Top Bottom