Getting a messed up haircut is the worst feeling ever

Originally Posted by niCke1z

Ahhahahahaha YNSWTHC

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

that sucks just cut your sideburns off, if your hairy like me they'll grow back in a few days anyways :]

but

finding out your girl pregnant < (or >) than this

Fam whats crazy is that the SAME thing happened to me the last time i got my hair cut by a chick. Same slope and everything. I ice grill that broad everytime igo to the bshop since then

i kind of feel you on that. My old barber went to jail so i've been going to a new one, and the new kid does me nice on the cut. I seen my old barber andhe told me to check him out, and i did on the humble, but his skills must have gotten bad or something because he was cutting into my skin!!!

one of the reasons why i love NT. the obsession of hair lines and hair cuts is too funny.

had to fire my barber last week. dude cleaned up my chin with unclean clippers. had hair bumps all on my chin.

found a new one tho.

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny
roll.gif
Im like 99% I know the dude in the chair.� This dude Andothat was a sneakerhead as well.� Sounds/looks exactly like him too
laugh.gif

On a side note.. thats what happens when you go to some1 new and have 0 patience.� You always need a backup barber you know is good if your regular isunavailable.

I feel you. I just got back from my barber. I had to let one of his employees cut it a couple of weeks ago since he wasn't there.
He fixed everything though. Having a good barber ftw.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom