GETTING FIRST TAT TOMORROW.... ADVICE? (update, got it!) PIC

dwp76d.jpg

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

No meaning for me..., just liked the way it looks.
Yes first, all one session.
Hurt like  a %#@!#.
About 4 1/2 hours total.
100 bucks.
smh.gif

Looks good. I honestly think the whole idea of HAVING to have a story/idea behind a tattoo itself is cliche. Its like cats are just waiting for something big to happen to them so they can finally get a tat
laugh.gif
Life's short, do what you want.

Basically.

Like shoes.. bought me a pair of foams... liked them.. no *!#%%@$ meaning behind them.

These draws i got on now, i like the way they look and feel, bought them... no meaning.

Yea only 100 bucks, cat does em' in his crib while he waiting on getting his shop built.

So im trying to get the big ones for cheap while I can.

Everyone else quoted me at 400-500+

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Originally Posted by InfinityWard

No meaning for me..., just liked the way it looks.
Yes first, all one session.
Hurt like  a %#@!#.
About 4 1/2 hours total.
100 bucks.
smh.gif
Why the SMH?

Tattoo's are art, on a human body. Since when does tattoo's have to have "meaning" behind it everytime you get one?

You don't see me with a Nike emblem on me, but I still don't see the reason for hating just cuz he likes the way it looks. His body.

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Looks good. I honestly think the whole idea of HAVING to have a story/idea behind a tattoo itself is cliche. Life's short, do what you want.

Having a story behind something that is an expression and will express you for the rest of your life definitely isn't cliche, imo...but for $100 thats a steal

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Its like cats are just waiting for something big to happen to them so they can finally get a tat
laugh.gif

never heard of this but I would consider that some sucker
00c1546ccc6a51f106557394a993f719ebe2d60.gif

Who cares what people get? Its their own personal choice, who the F are you to judge? Everyone has different taste.. glad you like it

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

how did it feel? hella pain?

At first i was like: 
smokin.gif

1/4 through i was like:
grin.gif

1/2 way i was like:
ohwell.gif

3/4  way i was like:
tired.gif

Afterwards i was like:
pimp.gif

But yes, @%** hurt like a *++$@.

Especially when they are going over the same spot 4-5x to color it in with the bigger needle.
frown.gif

Basically.

Like shoes.. bought me a pair of foams... liked them.. no *$%%#%$ meaning behind them.

These draws i got on now, i like the way they look and feel, bought them... no meaning.

Yea only 100 bucks, cat does em' in his crib while he waiting on getting his shop built.

So im trying to get the big ones for cheap while I can.

Everyone else quoted me at 400-500+

laugh.gif
I feel it. It looks solid. Good %+$#.

Back
Top Bottom