Getting Old: Vol. Father Time Creepin Up On Us

laugh.gif
 32 and i'll race any of you sub 21 year olds right now, findin all sorts of yambs that love the older man, word to ricky

i turn 22 on saturday the first

time flies man not cool :rolleyes

i looked into a storage tub in a closet. allllll of my old games and systems. things i found date all the way back to 98.

looking in there made me feel old as f

I just turned 31 two weeks ago, don't mind where I'm at.

I feel like I'm in my prime right now, sure some things hurt physically (
frown.gif
), it's where you feel age the most. However, that veteran savvy is kicking in,
smokin.gif

It's crazy how 25-30 was a major blur, out of college and making some good money made for some incredible memories. Time just flew. Life is still good though, and there is more money with a sense of fiscal responsibility. A little bit more mature when it comes to the yambs, can't **** with any girl under 24,
laugh.gif
. You start seeing the immaturity, and if you reflect you look back at how immature you were and how much you have grown (
mean.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
smokin.gif
).

I went from quantity over quality to quality over quantity. It wasn't the smoothest of transitions.
Same here bro...

My mentality has changed tremendously...I'm really into self awareness and reflection now. Fiscal responsibility, as you said, is major thing with me now. In retrospect, I cringe at all of the stupid stuff I did in my twenties. What's crazy ( at least to me ) is that women in our age range start to become a little more humble... and less stank
ohwell.gif
. Especially if they havent "achieved" the ideal family life with kids.yet..hahaha. But maturity is helping me see through that sandtrap.
roll.gif

Last edited:
candy doesnt taste as sweet, light doesnt seem as bright, legs cant move as fast...

mean.gif
age has ravaged me

I'm 16, so scary when I think about it. I've been alive for 16 years. 
frown.gif

Turned 20 this week. It's the oldest I've ever been, the word teen is no longer in my age, and I'm only 10 years away from 30.
mean.gif

I'm asking y'all, how do y'all cope?
i just turned 20 last month myself. ^^ gotta say that was what bugged me the most. 
laugh.gif
 it's just weird not being a teenager anymore.

just be active, get out, have fun, be productive. i'm working on doing this as much as possible, helps to keep you feeling like a kid.

don't sweat it man we're still young as f***, age ain't nothing but a number, word to aaliyah.

Last edited:
Lmao, I may have made this post back in the day too, them early 20s were rough boy. Late 20s early 30s is as cool as we make it sound though, don't trip.

Turned 20 this week. It's the oldest I've ever been, the word teen is no longer in my age, and I'm only 10 years away from 30. :smh:

I'm asking y'all, how do y'all cope?
i just turned 20 last month myself. ^^ gotta say that was what bugged me the most. 
laugh.gif

it's just weird not being a teenager anymore.

just be active, get out, have fun, be productive. i'm working on doing this as much as possible, helps to keep you feeling like a kid.

don't sweat it man we're still young as f***, age ain't nothing but a number, word to aaliyah.
:lol: Only 20? come on now.

I think ya'll are just nervous because you're getting to that age where you have to start being a man and handling your own **** in the world.. you can't be carefree and lean on mommy and daddy anymore. I had a bit of existentialist crisis around that age too. Once you learn how to be responsible and figure your **** out, life will start looking up again. Time is nothing to fear if you're taking advantage of every moment. You have the opportunity now to shape yourself into the person you want to be, don't let it go to waste.

Last edited:
Same here bro...

My mentality has changed tremendously...I'm really into self awareness and reflection now. Fiscal responsibility, as you said, is major thing with me now. In retrospect, I cringe at all of the stupid stuff I did in my twenties. What's crazy ( at least to me ) is that women in our age range start to become a little more humble... and less stank:\ . Especially if they havent "achieved" the ideal family life with kids.yet..hahaha. But maturity is helping me see through that sandtrap.:rofl:
that 30 year power flip....

MY soul is ready

Seeing everyone post their age.....:x

I can't believe i'm discussing topics with people who are like more than 10 years younger than me.

Am I too old for this board?

But the lulz....what about the lulz....

:lol: Only 20? come on now.

I think ya'll are just nervous because you're getting to that age where you have to start being a man and handling your own **** in the world.. you can't be carefree and lean on mommy and daddy anymore. I had a bit of existentialist crisis around that age too. Once you learn how to be responsible and figure your **** out, life will start looking up again. Time is nothing to fear if you're taking advantage of every moment. You have the opportunity now to shape yourself into the person you want to be, don't let it go to waste.

Damn, good looks on this post. Very reassuring and motivating. I just hit 20 not too long ago and that's exactly how I was feeling. But I been on my ish and things are starting to look up. Just need some more time

Last edited:
Making me feel like I'm old at 22...but I do think like I'm in my early 30s...not sure if that is a good thing.

laugh.gif
Only 20? come on now.

Good looks bruh. Today's my 21st b-day that feeling old thing kinda got to me for a sec but now my body is ready. 
nthat.gif

I guess I'm just having a quarter life crisis. Maybe because I feel like I haven't lived it up like was supposed to.

Back
Top Bottom