getting robbed unapreciation vol: give me your keys wallet and phones

so i was leaving work with my coworkers around 815. diddy boppin out the front door with the deposit in my back pocket about to head to the homie house to
pimp.gif

i was fixing the air hoses and i see duke come around the corner with a ski mask on talking get on the ground. [tpain]ohhhhhhhh i cant believe it[/tpain] duke

talking about who got the deposit (i had it) then to give up the phones, keys, and wallets. i was thinking $*#*, i just got my g1 and this duke going to take

it. i had just turned off the keypad lock, gps, and was thinking about turning on the sim lock earlier in the day when i was going through the settings.

the deposit was only 200 bucks, but my phone and what my coworker had in her purse (
pimp.gif

and $300) was more than the drop. im more mad that they took my phone

of all things, because i got that joint 2weeks ago and i was just figuring out how to work it and what not.

but the funny part was that the dudes was talking to me and what not when i was on the ground
laugh.gif
like which one is the gate key, and i was like its already

open (i had opened it right before we had went outside) luckily i didnt hit up the bank before i went to work, so i didnt have anything in my wallet. just feel

kinda violated, my job is definitely buying me a new g1. they cameras outside dont even work.

lesson learned, dont carry alot of cash on you, and your life is worth more that a few bucks, WAY more than a few bucks. but i just want my phone back.

expecting some late night phone calls
devil.gif

edit: this is why i love my fam, they asked if i was okay when i got home, then we started cracking jokes. talking about i should have told them i know where

there is more money at if you give me my phone back
laugh.gif
or i got trucks in the back you
can have. boxes, tools, trailors, gas, propane what you need i can

get. just give me my phone back just trying to make a bad situation into a better one.

Not being able to relate to your pain...appreciated

Having a legal neener and then some....appreciated

losing your wallet anyways, because you're a clutz....unappreciated...

Yeap, time for a new bi-fold.

Homie asked who had the deposit? Was someone fired recently because that's the only way they would know when payday is.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

expecting some late night phone calls
devil.gif
they're his phone calls now.

duke turned the phone off, my sister had pased by and saw the cops thinking i was getting arrested
indifferent.gif
but she said it went straight to voicemail

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Homie asked who had the deposit? Was someone fired recently because that's the only way they would know when payday is.
nah no one was recently fired at our store, but a dude had came through yesterday asking about plastic bins and what not. but this is ridiculous.

you seem real chipper for someone who just got jacked. well i guess it's better then being murked over some stuff in your pockets.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

you sound pretty happy for someone that got robbed
im disappointed, im just the type of person who turns a bad situation into a better one. always had to do that through out life. ya want to seethe police report?

you head it on the head. I got robbed once. didt care about the stuff, just felt violated.

Originally Posted by doosta45

i was fixing the air hoses and i see duke come around the corner with a ski mask on talking get on the ground. [tpain]ohhhhhhhh i cant believe it[/tpain]
roll.gif

at least u still have ur life son

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

doosta45 wrote:

i was fixing the air hoses and i see duke come around the corner with a ski mask on talking get on the ground. [tpain]ohhhhhhhh i cant believe it[/tpain]
roll.gif

at least u still have ur life son
i know thats all i care about too. i can buy another phone, wallet and a set of keys, but i cant buy another life. plus my son getting big too, istill want to be around for lil homie

He probably used to it
i wouldnt say im used to it, my house been robbed twice and ive been robbed walking home with some friends before. just a sick feeling, make youwant to throw up. ground was cold tonight

Man Last time I almost got robbed I went out like a G. I peeped dude coming and reaching hopped in the whip and bounced as he was yelling
laugh.gif

not watching you back-unappreciated

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Now would be a good time to exercise your 2nd amendment.

Just saying...
ill pass on that. wouldnt want to harm innocent people or have other people killed because im trying to mr hero.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Now would be a good time to exercise your 2nd amendment.

Just saying...
ill pass on that. wouldnt want to harm innocent people or have other people killed because im trying to mr hero.

Mr.Hero?

Who said anything about being a hero? Its about protecting you and yours.

Yall ever notice that whenever somebody is diddy boppin somethin bad happens
laugh.gif
... but real talk it sucks that u got robbed... still got ya life tho

Back
Top Bottom