GilIIZero (Gil 20's)

HALOs off hypebeast.com

haloadidastslightswitchkz5.jpg

haloadidastslightswitchoy8.jpg

haloadidastslightswitchba9.jpg

Hey, at sportsauthority.com, can you still get the Gil20's for buy one get one 50% off? And how do you get it to show up in the checkout.

Originally Posted by EazyDoesIt1

Hey, at sportsauthority.com, can you still get the Gil20's for buy one get one 50% off? And how do you get it to show up in the checkout.

sorry dude, i forgot to update my post but the offer ended on Jan. 26th

Crap, that's all good man. I sure would've jumped on those. That's what you get when you don't visit other forums often lol.

Go to minute 4:10 to see more about the Gil 2 Zero Halo edition (all Feb 08 adidas models start at minute 2:48)

^ Any idea who will sell these? Wouldn't mind having them but looking at the only 100 pairs produced my chances are very, very slim.

FYI- Finishline.com has the Agent Zeros and CustOmize on sale for $79.98. It doesn't say they're on sale until you click for a size.

Does anyone here ball in their GilZero's? I want to but they just don't feel like hoop shoes to me, they feel alittle bulky in the midfoot area andalittle too stiff for my taste.

$200 plus $12 for shipping

I did a phone order...they said they only received 24 pairs, so good luck trying to get a size

they should arrive to me tomorrow

the bugs bunny ones....only one pair was made in mens size...and they were given to gil....he wore them in practice once...and then they were both signed andput in one auction on ebay...i won it...

I know this isn't the review thread, but I am planning on picking these up today or tomorrow in the new white/royal at FootAction. Goose, I know you saidyou were going to review, but I have to ask now, does the stiffness in the toe break in, or do they stay pretty much the same? And how is the playabilitycompared to last year, i.e. traction, court feel, foot support, etc.? Any difference in stiffness of shoe between the mesh versions (away, customize) and theall leather (home, all white)?

Back
Top Bottom