Ginuwine Refused To Kiss A Trans Woman On Live TV And Now The Internet Is At War

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of ignorance in this post is astonishing.

How so. If I’m ignorant to the trans stuff, I’d appreciate it if you can better inform me rather than making a condescending statement like that. Rather than call someone ignorant, you should educate instead. That’s the sign of someone with intellect.

I got no issues with trans people. I don’t wish bad upon them, but his whole concept of identifying as as something doesn’t make sense. You were born with a penis. How can you identify as a woman. I can’t identify as being a dinasour or being a different age so I’m not sure how this is different.

That said. I’m open to being better educated on this topic if someone is willing to do so rather than talking slick.

How so. If I’m ignorant to the trans stuff, I’d appreciate it if you can better inform me rather than making a condescending statement like that. Rather than call someone ignorant, you should educate instead. That’s the sign of someone with intellect.

I got no issues with trans people. I don’t wish bad upon them, but his whole concept of identifying as as something doesn’t make sense. You were born with a penis. How can you identify as a woman. I can’t identify as being a dinasour or being a different age so I’m not sure how this is different.

That said. I’m open to being better educated on this topic if someone is willing to do so rather than talking slick.

You're comparing how someone feels inside to you not being able to identify as being a dinosaur, yet you claim you want to be educated :lol:

So someone can’t feel like a dinasour or feel a different age?

How am I “claiming to want to be educated?” I admitted I could be better informed on this topic and I’m welcoming of said informative information.

But dismissing what someone else might feel while acknowledging what someone else might feel isn’t helping.

Posted this in the weinstein thread: considering the backlash ginuwine just got, I wonder how people would react if a transgender man tried to kiss a woman and she denied it. Would they be calling her transphobic or would other women cape for her. As much as I hate to bring race into it, gin being a black man definitely plays a part in the outrage whether people will admit it or not. Reminds me of when tristan Thompson kissed that reporter and racists went nuts.

The so called progressives would go nuts with who to support. It would depend on who has the most oppression points. If it's a black woman immigrant they might say nothing...but if it's a regular white lady they might say something...might...

Over time, I have just accepted that it isn't for me to accept/agree with.

I don't understand it. That is all I can say.

That’s how I see it. But they can do them for alI care. I don’t agree with the trans lifestyle, that concept of identifying as another gender is something I just can’t undsrstand, but they don’t need my validation to begin with.

I don’t wish ill upon them, let them cook and live their lives, and they shouldn’t be mistreated by anyone.

i'm actually trying to figure out if there was true backlash or were those few comments calling him
a transphobe simply mined for that article, because I saw absolutely no one that thought he was wrong
the illusion of backlash seems to have been created by the bet article that people are piggy backing off of now
I really don't think there was any or certainly not much

i'm actually trying to figure out if there was true backlash or were those few comments calling him
a transphobe simply mined for that article, because I saw absolutely no one that thought he was wrong
the illusion of backlash seems to have been created by the bet article that people are piggy backing off of now

I mean how much backlash can Ginuwine get right now? What tour was he about to go on?

From what I saw, there were more people saying stuff like "I would have punched that man in the mouth" than there were defending India Willoughby

Work in soc services here in the bay. Homeless shelters breeding ground for pimps. Homie dressed femmy but had that limp walk. Gotta find humor for complex things in life
Ahh, I can see that happening. Yeah that limp walk is an industry standard, all pimps gotta have that walk. Pimpology 101.

Same. All the people I saw, were defending him because of Consent. He don't have to kiss anyone he doesn't want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom