Girl Advice Vol. Number Game

Yo NT, what's good.
In general, Is it best to get the girl's number or give her your number? I understand giving your number is an easy way to see if she feeling ya and to see if she will text you, but I prefer getting the number. Just the feeling 
pimp.gif

Secondly, lately I feel myself conflicted on how to act after securing the number, should i text her something that night, ex. "your real cute, we should chill again", or do you just wait a few days and text them. This gets tricky at the bar scene, because you don't want chick forgetting you with all the alcohol in her system and all the other dudes who hollered.

Good advice welcomed. 

Yo NT, what's good.
In general, Is it best to get the girl's number or give her your number? I understand giving your number is an easy way to see if she feeling ya and to see if she will text you, but I prefer getting the number. Just the feeling 
pimp.gif

Secondly, lately I feel myself conflicted on how to act after securing the number, should i text her something that night, ex. "your real cute, we should chill again", or do you just wait a few days and text them. This gets tricky at the bar scene, because you don't want chick forgetting you with all the alcohol in her system and all the other dudes who hollered.

Good advice welcomed. 

Numbers are so easy to get

question is when to txt or call.... or WHAT to txt.

From my experiences & other people that I know, if it's at a bar then u need to try to get her back to the crib cause chances are she will not remember you/want to kick it with you whenever you decide to text her. If it aint a bar & u get the #, hit her like 2 days after & set up a date/movie nite @ your house

From my experiences & other people that I know, if it's at a bar then u need to try to get her back to the crib cause chances are she will not remember you/want to kick it with you whenever you decide to text her. If it aint a bar & u get the #, hit her like 2 days after & set up a date/movie nite @ your house

Originally Posted by MrBrown

not rele, the chick just prolly wasnt feelin you.

you could say whatever if she was.

Work both ways I gave my number and/or get hers. The trick is not being thirsty and straight to the point.

Work both ways I gave my number and/or get hers. The trick is not being thirsty and straight to the point.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

nah dude.. im with mrbrown, even if a chick feels you, she wont make the first move. most of them anyway. its that whole "he has to prove _____" or "i'm worth the effort" type of thing.

nah dude.. im with mrbrown, even if a chick feels you, she wont make the first move. most of them anyway. its that whole "he has to prove _____" or "i'm worth the effort" type of thing.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

no i agree with making the first move, but the content and place/time can be whatever.

no i agree with making the first move, but the content and place/time can be whatever.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

word. I was pretty twisted that night, so after I did get the number, few hours later, I texted her "your really cute, we should chill sometime".

started to regret that decision.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

word. I was pretty twisted that night, so after I did get the number, few hours later, I texted her "your really cute, we should chill sometime".

started to regret that decision.
ohwell.gif

Son this is so annoying.
Back in the day this bad shorty gave me the first 6 out of the seven digits talkinbout if you really feeling me you will try all the numbers to guess the last one. I hit her with the nah im good thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom