Girl Advice Vol. Number Game

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Numbers are so easy to get

question is when to txt or call.... or WHAT to txt.

not rele, the chick just prolly wasnt feelin you.

you could say whatever if she was.

nah dude.. im with mrbrown, even if a chick feels you, she wont make the first move. most of them anyway. its that whole "he has to prove _____" or "i'm worth the effort" type of thing.
Son this is so annoying.
Back in the day this bad shorty gave me the first 6 out of the seven digits talkinbout if you really feeling me you will try all the numbers to guess the last one. I hit her with the nah im good thanks anyway.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

nah dude.. im with mrbrown, even if a chick feels you, she wont make the first move. most of them anyway. its that whole "he has to prove _____" or "i'm worth the effort" type of thing.
Son this is so annoying.
Back in the day this bad shorty gave me the first 6 out of the seven digits talkinbout if you really feeling me you will try all the numbers to guess the last one. I hit her with the nah im good thanks anyway.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thats mad gay

Son this is so annoying.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thats mad gay

Son this is so annoying.
lmao

Son this is so annoying.
lmao

Ask her what her interests are, who she be with, things that make her smile, what numbers to dial......

Ask her what her interests are, who she be with, things that make her smile, what numbers to dial......

Son this is so annoying.
Ol' girl on some Da Vinci Code-type steez
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son this is so annoying.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

i prefer to meat girls @ the market
oh fo sho, I let girls know all the time, that the deli is open 24/7 and sausage is always available
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

i prefer to meat girls @ the market
oh fo sho, I let girls know all the time, that the deli is open 24/7 and sausage is always available
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

Son this is so annoying.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

Son this is so annoying.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Get the number then text her yours, you gotta be proactive and eat your pride if it's something you really want. Chicks are wild b, they'll front on you and give you mad attitude with their panties soaked.

Get the number then text her yours, you gotta be proactive and eat your pride if it's something you really want. Chicks are wild b, they'll front on you and give you mad attitude with their panties soaked.

Back
Top Bottom