girl I smanged called and told me she caught the Herps...

you can still catch herpes even with a condom.....i'm sure she'll have to have an outbreak for that to occur though 

Rickyb, how long did you wait to get tested?

For example the median time from symptoms to a positive HSV-2 blood test was:

HerpeSelect ELISA - 21 days for people who were HSV-1 negative and 23 days for people who were HSV-1 positive. (Ashley-Morrow et al. 2003)
Western Blot - 40 days for people who were HSV-1 negative and 47 days for those who were HSV-1 positive. (Ashley-Morrow et al. 2003)
Western Blot - 68 days. (Morrow et al. 2003)
Kalon ELISA - 120 days. (Morrow et al 2003)
Focus ELISA - 21 days. (Morrow et al 2003)

In other words, since it usually takes around 2 weeks for symptoms to show up, it's probably a good idea to wait at least a month or two before even considering getting an HSV-2 test after a potential exposure -- and you might want to consider getting retested after six months.

NO BS ricky

i always been team raw but now i use condoms every now an then

wont lie though takes away soooooooo much pleasure, cumming yesterday was :smh:

she said im sorry, im like nah its all good

glad youre ok, being healthy>

Last edited:
I'm team raw for life ... 3 kids but no std scares. Just like to feel it to much.....

ppl r dirty af tho.good ish tho bro. Hopefully u lucked out.

Last edited:
I'm team raw for life ... 3 kids but no std scares. Just like to feel it to much.....

ppl r dirty af tho.

what if OP smanged that girl after the EX

i love the feeling too but stories like this from fam you know (NT :smokin) put things into retrospect

Last edited:
That team raw life. Who even invented STDs to ruin such a beautiful moment? Do animals worry about **** like that?

Tried a condom for the first time in months last week.

Never again smh. Had me looking like a 78 year old grandpa struggling to get it up

ppl r dirty af tho.good ish tho bro. Hopefully u lucked out.

Now were all 3 kids pullout and still didn't complete the play or you just shot the club up and drank at the bar all night?

Never again smh. Had me looking like a 78 year old grandpa struggling to get it up

first time i couldnt even stay hard she finally said take it off

2nd time a lil better but it sucked, hard enough to stroke/make her cum............i didnt cum

3rd time other day...................i was solid an going to work but it takes so much pleasure away an the climax sucked

in conlusion, condoms do in fact suck

Last edited:
^^In had one girl pregnant 3 time once wit twins got abortions all 3 times.

my wife I mean she was my wife so it was all day. I had all 3 with my soon to be ex wife. Twin girls and a single shot.

my new girl I just pull out all day. Never even consider shooting up the club. I have 2 of my kids full custody. I had two girls pregnant with twins . I have a double barrel - so its not even tempting to me .

Last edited:

Lmaooooo

Ain't wore one since the last time I cheated and that was a long *** time ago :smh:

the condom is with my ex if it matters, she dont trust me

pull out all day

Another win for #teamraw. Congrats fam. Rolling dice out here, even wives be getting dudes caught up.

This is why I don't even kiss no more, and never hit raw anymore. It's too real out here

LOL I won't get into details but I've had plenty of scares throughout my life. Still team raw but only keeping 2-3 on the roster who I actually know pretty well now. None of that wildin out **** for me no more.

That nervousness when youre sitting in the clinic :smh:

If you read enough about symptoms and stuff online you will self diagnose yourself :lol:

Last edited:
Got laughed at in the cheating thread for saying
If you're willing to cheat on your significant other and bring home
Aids/hiv/std then by all means go ahead.
Glad you're safe though

I respect her for telling you. She couldn't set you up for the okie doke

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom