girl I smanged called and told me she caught the Herps...

:smh:
Yambs are so wonderful and warm and moist
I feel sorry for u guys not able to enjoy it in all it's glory
Quick question though
I know a majority of u dudes eat a girl out
What's the point of wearing a condom if u eat her out or she suck ur ****
U can get a std either way

:smh:
Yambs are so wonderful and warm and moist
I feel sorry for u guys not able to enjoy it in all it's glory
Quick question though
I know a majority of u dudes eat a girl out
What's the point of wearing a condom if u eat her out or she suck ur ****
U can get a std either way

Diapers are expensive bruh

Difference between tonguing her box and stickin it in raw. Yeah it feels od good but im not looking for babynames.com no time soon

You could pull out and still get preg
Pre cum too

Using a rubber then taking it off and havin her finish you off in the mouth >>>>> :pimp:

LOL I won't get into details but I've had plenty of scares throughout my life. Still team raw but only keeping 2-3 on the roster who I actually know pretty well now. None of that wildin out **** for me no more.

That nervousness when youre sitting in the clinic :smh:

If you read enough about symptoms and stuff online you will self diagnose yourself :lol:

lmao @ self diagnosis, bruh if you use WEBMD you'd think you have AIDS and some kind of rare disease only found in south america.

Glad you ok though son rick

Difference between tonguing her box and stickin it in raw. Yeah it feels od good but im not looking for babynames.com no time soon

You could pull out and still get preg
Pre cum too

Using a rubber then taking it off and havin her finish you off in the mouth >>>>> :pimp:

True man. Thats why i always press the d up to my lower stomach like 3-4 times to to make sure aint nothing seepin out.

Last edited:
Rickyb, how long did you wait to get tested?
:lol: :lol:

i went and got tested about 2 weeks after she tested positive.

I was shook but then I started to time things together...

Only reason why she let me in was because her and her dude weren't together...

And they weren't together because he kept smashing around...

:smh: :smh:

At first I was shook... Then I started to put things in order and get more confident...

When the doctor called me doe...

3716118-rick-ross-lebron-reaction-o.gif

Rickyb, how long did you wait to get tested?
:lol: :lol:

i went and got tested about 2 weeks after she tested positive.

I was shook but then I started to time things together...

Only reason why she let me in was because her and her dude weren't together...

And they weren't together because he kept smashing around...

:smh: :smh:

At first I was shook... Then I started to put things in order and get more confident...

When the doctor called me doe...

The doc told you over the phone?

Every test I've ever had, the doc says I have to come in for results. They say they don't tell people on the phone in case of bad news they'll have to council them or in case the person is willing to go out and do something reckless (maybe while driving etc).

The doc told you over the phone?

Every test I've ever had, the doc says I have to come in for results. They say they don't tell people on the phone in case of bad news they'll have to council them or in case the person is willing to go out and do something reckless (maybe while driving etc).
I thought it was strange too...

They actually left a voicemail! :lol:

When I used to go to free clinics, they were like "if we don't call you, that's a good thing"

I went and got a full physical... So they were confirming I was good on all my tests...

Maybe personal doctors do it differently I guess...

I called them to make sure though...

OP good ****....

Had it happen to me in college... Was smacking a chick for months, soon as my ****** convinced me to let that **** go she started getting serious with this other dude and caught the herp...

I thank my boys to this day... ****** saved me from that package

To #teamRaw, Yall need to chill with those cheap *** free condoms at your local clinic. It's 2014. Technology has advanced. There are some real good ones out there... :nerd:

Bruh some **** you should keep to yourself.

Have a personal life. People take NT too serious. I see not 1 reason to bring this Tom Foolery onto this website.

Your chances of catching HSV 2 is higher when the person has lesions during an outbreak. With that said it's possible to get HSV 2 from HSV1 :x

^^In had one girl pregnant 3 time once wit twins got abortions all 3 times.

my wife I mean she was my wife so it was all day. I had all 3 with my soon to be ex wife. Twin girls and a single shot.

my new girl I just pull out all day. Never even consider shooting up the club. I have 2 of my kids full custody. I had two girls pregnant with twins . I have a double barrel - so its not even tempting to me .
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom